Mount and Blade 0.751 C++ runtime Library error

Users who are viewing this thread

I recentley installed mount and blade version 0.751 whenever i play the game starts up normally but when i enter combat the game stops and crashes within a minute with an error mesage that says

Assertion failed

im using windows xp
RAM 512
1.6GHz
nividia tnt2 m64 graphics card with 32mb SDRAM

For starters you are using an extremely out of date version, try updating to the latest, secondly what version of this mod did you download?(singleplayer or multiplayer).

shadowarcher said:
For starters you are using an extremely out of date version, try updating to the latest, secondly what version of this mod did you download?(singleplayer or multiplayer).
btw it's 1.011 for the newest version

Sir Milky III said:
i got version 1.011 installed and it does the same thing and i am using singleplayer
Which game have you got installed?, is it m&b original or m&b warband?.

Give us all the details instead of just saying "I have a c++ error, pls help!", we can't help if we haven't got enough information.

For all we know you probably installed the mod for the wrong version.

shadowarcher said:
Sir Milky III said:
i got version 1.011 installed and it does the same thing and i am using singleplayer
Which game have you got installed?, is it m&b original or m&b warband?.

Give us all the details instead of just saying "I have a c++ error, pls help!", we can't help if we haven't got enough information.

For all we know you probably installed the mod for the wrong version.
i think he installed the chinabattlefield warband version on the 1.011 version

i have mount and blade version 1.011
i did not install china battlefield and it is not warband its version 1.011
whenever i start a game there is no sound  and when i enter combat, once the map has finished loading the game stops working and shows the playable character drawing his weapon over and over again until the game crashes

Sir Milky III said:
i have mount and blade version 1.011
i did not install china battlefield and it is not warband its version 1.011
whenever i start a game there is no sound  and when i enter combat, once the map has finished loading the game stops working and shows the playable character drawing his weapon over and over again until the game crashes
did you overwrite your 0.751 version with the new 1.011?
thet will definately screw up the game

btw get a new pc

no i deleted the 0.751 data then instaled 1.011

i would get a new computer if i had the money but for now this is all i got to work with

Wait a minute....this sounds like you are using a pirated version, steam and taleworlds(infact any supplier of mount and blade) would have provided a copy of the game with the latest patch already installed.

You do realise that using a pirated version is an offence not only in the real world but here as well, please do yourself a favour by buying the game properly.

If i am wrong and you have bought the game then i apologise in advance, if i am right then please do what i suggested above.

shadowarcher said:
Wait a minute....this sounds like you are using a pirated version, steam and taleworlds(infact any supplier of mount and blade) would have provided a copy of the game with the latest patch already installed.

You do realise that using a pirated version is an offence not only in the real world but here as well, please do yourself a favour by buying the game properly.

If i am wrong and you have bought the game then i apologise in advance, if i am right then please do what i suggested above.
I think taleworld had a policy ,any version under 0.8XX is now free.back then it was only a demo

no u dont understand i had the 0.751 demo then i installed the demo for 1.011

i just want to make sure this game will work before i buy it

Back
Top Bottom