OSP Other 2D Art Methhead's upscaled facemaps and more (512² to 1024²)

Users who are viewing this thread

Methhead123

Recruit
This is just a upscale pack about Facemaps and few more stuff.
The reason i made this pack is just regarding the better warband/m&b experience. (It's also kinda experimental)
FAQ:
A:"So what does this pack clearly/frankly include?"
Me:"This pack includes facemaps and horses etc."

A:"What upscaler did you used to make it?"
Me:"Not giving it away since people may mimic me."

manface_young.png

Upscaled
image.png

Vanilla
image.png

Upscaled
image.png

Vanilla (Humiliatingly 256²)
image.png

Mount&Blade 0.751
image.png

Napoleonic Wars
image.png

Upscaled
image.png

Vanilla
undeadface_a.jpg

Warrider 0.202

Download

Last edited:
@Methhead123 is this tested? Because last time I tried a pack of upscaled textures, everything that had any transparency was messed up.
Your pack covers horses, and for example Charger's texture definitely has transparent holes in it, so I figured I'd better ask.

Also, since your results look very impressive, it would be great if you could cover the extra textures made by Iboltax. Many of us are using them around here.
Source:

is this tested?
Mostly yes, execpt for the horse textures.
everything that had any transparency
Thank you for pointing out but i didn't witness anything regarding transparency issues.
Also, since your results look very impressive, it would be great if you could cover the extra textures made by Iboltax. Many of us are using them around here.
Sorry to keep you waiting, i was busy with some stuff irl. Here some sneak peaks from me to not let you feel dissapointed:
manface_asian1OLD.png
manface_asian1.png

These look good, would it be possible for you to do upscales of Viking Conquest's face textures too? Would love if you could!

Back
Top Bottom