[ Maps ] Mack

Users who are viewing this thread

Mack.

Grandmaster Knight
Hello,

I'm quite new to map making, but I've already made some trainings maps. Also a few battle maps ( Waterloo, D-Day ). I decided to not submit any of these just because they've a lack of details and are just not good enough for going official.

Tough, the 4e is using a trainings-map and I decided to submit it so others can use it ( and ofcourse try to win :razz: ). I also made ''The Siege of Boutange'', Boutange is a dutch fortress, where the walls are made from grass ( sand ), well since I'm quite new this is not going perfect, so I'm still working on that and asking people to rate it so I can improve it, I will upload that map later.

Trainings map:

Scene Name:
Training_Map

Description: A training map, with those area's:
- Melee
- Pointblanking
- Shooting range
- Announcement-stage
- Artillery
- March-parcour

Supported Gamemodes: Training
Download link: - Don't know where to upload -  :oops: :oops:
Codes as found in scenes.txt:
scn_mp_schemmerbach mp_schemmerbach 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x0000000130010e0e0005fd84000011c60000285b00005cbe
outer_terrain_plain

Screenshots:

Bird-Eye's view:
1z2nn2c.jpg

Melee Training-Part
10r722c.jpg

Shooting Range
260a9sx.jpg

Announcement-Stage
vrrq6e.jpg

Cannon-Range + Respawn
dov1h3.jpg

Hope you like it, but the maps are far from good. So please rate it, and post stuff what I can improve!

Sincerely,
Mack

You might need an account and there should be a link once uploaded file.

Or you could try:
mediafire.com
2shared.com
gamefront.com
sendspace.com

Got it, thanks anyway ( Refleax told me on another thread ).
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=236515.msg5677729#msg5677729

Aaah, great to hear that! I'm making a map atm for Joker ( His capture the flag ) and soon I'll make another one for Mr. Hawkes' Grand Campaign. And god I gotta learn 50 german sentences for tommorrow -_-, so Joker dont know if I'll finish your map XD!

Mack. said:
Aaah, great to hear that! I'm making a map atm for Joker ( His capture the flag ) and soon I'll make another one for Mr. Hawkes' Grand Campaign. And god I gotta learn 50 german sentences for tommorrow -_-, so Joker dont know if I'll finish your map XD!

Ich liebe dich  :grin:

Beta, how can you say that!? I die daily for France!

Thanks :3, I think I gunna post some more maps I make for events etc in this thread, like 3 weeks after the event is hosted. Or make maps on request, I like making maps :3

Back
Top Bottom