Making weapons?

Users who are viewing this thread

I can't understand what do you want to say.

Anyways here are a few steps.

1. Get a village.
2. Build an armoury.
3. Get craftsmen/mechanics from taverns.
4. Garrison them in your village.
5. Start the production.
6. Collect you weapons then place them in a special inventory. You can find it in the camp menu.
7. Arm your soldiers.
8. Upgrade them to a higher level.

Swadian Man at Arms said:
I can't understand what do you want to say.

Anyways here are a few steps.

1. Get a village.
2. Build an armoury.
3. Get craftsmen/mechanics from taverns.
4. Garrison them in your village.
5. Start the production.
6. Collect you weapons then place them in a special inventory. You can find it in the camp menu.
7. Arm your soldiers.
8. Upgrade them to a higher level.

But when im arming my soldier with rifle/musket/submachingegun and that they got no gun:S

This is weird, because arming soldiers should change their troop types
Do you mean you dont visually see the gun? or you just dont make a soldier armed with that weapon (ex a submachine gun will make commandos)

vahadar said:
This is weird, because arming soldiers should change their troop types
Do you mean you dont visually see the gun? or you just dont make a soldier armed with that weapon (ex a submachine gun will make commandos)

I press arm soldire then like that rifle sign there stood max 4 and i drag to 4 soldier and pressed ok, nothing happed

Do you put the weapons needed in your Baggage inventory? (which is not your personnal inventory)

all stuff needed for the arming screens need to be put there (horses, swords for non-rifle infantry, smg, rifles, nades, shovels and so on and also AMMO of course :wink: )

example : you put a rifle (any kind, can just be a 'musket') and ammo (put the 10 pack rifle ammo if you want to save better ammo pack for yourself) in that baggage inventory, go to the arming soldier menu, and you can make a rifleman if you have an untrained soldier! et voilà c'est magique :wink:

you can access the baggage inventory in the Camp Menu, jut put your weapons and items there

vahadar said:
Do you put the weapons needed in your Baggage inventory? (which is not your personnal inventory)

all stuff needed for the arming screens need to be put there (horses, swords for non-rifle infantry, smg, rifles, nades, shovels and so on and also AMMO of course :wink: )

example : you put a rifle (any kind, can just be a 'musket') and ammo (put the 10 pack rifle ammo if you want to save better ammo pack for yourself) in that baggage inventory, go to the arming soldier menu, and you can make a rifleman if you have an untrained soldier! et voilà c'est magique :wink:

you can access the baggage inventory in the Camp Menu, jut put your weapons and items there

press arm soldire then like that rifle sign there stood max 4 and i drag to 4 soldier and pressed ok, nothing happed

nothing happend?

Back
Top Bottom