Making patrols.

Users who are viewing this thread

Krishar

Recruit
Is it only as a king that you can have your Marshal make npc patrols for your area? could really use a patrol around my village and castle lol

Yes, you can send the lords of your faction to patrol your village even if you simple vassal. Say to lord "May I suggest a course of action", then "We are under attack, but enemy can be repulsed. You should ride towards....." If this lord has good relation to you he will ride to your destination and start patrollig there.

yes but what about the patrols that aren't led by lords, I recall being able to send those out in past warband games.. can't remember if it was a mod though or because I was a king.

Krishar said:
yes but what about the patrols that aren't led by lords, I recall being able to send those out in past warband games.. can't remember if it was a mod though or because I was a king.
I understood what you mean. This I saw in PoP mod. Here is no option to make such patrols. It is a very big map, a lot of factions with their lords and caravanes that moving somewhere. Also the big amount of bandits troops move on map. All of them is a reason of some lags on map even if you have powerfull PC. To reduce the lags the village farmer parties was removed to save resources from v78. If to add such patrols near every village the lags will be huge.
I see the patrols near my city, but looks like it appear automaticly and after I create my own kingdom.

ah alright, the custodes that run around rome and pamplona all the time. Have you considered making player able to make patrols around his castles/cities?

DrTomas said:
Patrols spawn to the countries that only have one fief. Also for some special factions - like the pope.
I had city, castle and 3 villages... May be AI decide me as "some special factions - like the pope." :cool:

Back
Top Bottom