Looking to build a family line for House Glendor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Legolan

Banned
NOTE : This is for NA only.
I have recently started writing lore for my new Persistent world people group, but this people group will also have a small noble house.
(you may find this further down on the threads listed as descendants of the last republic.
I myself will be head of this house as Legolan (many of you may know me from NA as Legolan_the_lemon_farmer).
I will need 2 brothers, 1 sister(mother and father dead), 1 uncle(wife dead), 2  cousins(male/female)

Now the people group itself will be larger than just this small group, but this will be the last surviving noble line of our people.

Please post in detail as to why you think you should be a member of this noble house(if I accept you, we will come up with a story for your character)

1) What role do you want, and why do you think I should pick you for it.
2) How many hours ingame a week)
3) At what level do you see your combat skill (1-10)
4) At what level do you see your RP level (1-10)
5) How long have you played PW

1) What role do you want, and why do you think I should pick you for it.Uncle Since I'm currently in a play where I am an uncle this is the ultimate form of RPing. :grin:
2) How many hours ingame a week) 3 a day.
3) At what level do you see your combat skill (1-10)3
4) At what level do you see your RP level (1-10)8-9
5) How long have you played PW: About 6 months.

gaham1 said:
1) What role do you want, and why do you think I should pick you for it.Uncle Since I'm currently in a play where I am an uncle this is the ultimate form of RPing. :grin:
2) How many hours ingame a week) 3 a day.
3) At what level do you see your combat skill (1-10)3
4) At what level do you see your RP level (1-10)8-9
5) How long have you played PW: About 6 months.

RP level is good(have seen you ingame, so I know)
Combat, dont really care for the uncle, since he will be more smart!@#, but also very wise.
I will let others ask for it, but you are a top pick :mrgreen:

1) What role do you want, and why do you think I should pick you for it. As a brother. Because I've known you for about 5 months, we've RPed together, I read your lore (and liked it) and I am Andres.
2) How many hours ingame a week) 5 hours everyday.
3) At what level do you see your combat skill (1-10) 8 but 4 on Eu because of ping.
4) At what level do you see your RP level (1-10) 8
5) How long have you played PW About 5 months. Since the last version of the Alpha.

Oh and in-game what should our name be to signify that I'm in the House of Glendor?

killer110 said:
1) What role do you want, and why do you think I should pick you for it. As a brother. Because I've known you for about 5 months, we've RPed together, I read your lore (and liked it) and I am Andres.
2) How many hours ingame a week) 5 hours everyday.
3) At what level do you see your combat skill (1-10) 8 but 4 on Eu because of ping.
4) At what level do you see your RP level (1-10) 8
5) How long have you played PW About 5 months. Since the last version of the Alpha.

Oh and in-game what should our name be to signify that I'm in the House of Glendor?

Thats one brother(im throwing you in here for sure because you were lord of a castle under the banner of glendor once) I will put you in the lore(planned on it anyway)

And your ingame name, Andres_of_Glendor

Back
Top Bottom