Lets Get This Mod back in the Communities Out There!

Users who are viewing this thread

I Really like this mod and i dont want just Not being Played Anymore,

Who wants to help me Get Events, Regiments and Server backs so us can play and Enjoy the Mod,

I will be making a Reg and i whuld love it if you guys chould help me Get this Mod back into the communities and have more Active Events,
I have already started my posting Thread on communities Fourms that play Warband.

Thanks,

Prince

I could (at least I think) provide a 100 player dedicated server for events, but not for 24/7 as it's also used for other mods. I could ask my clanies from another mod to come play and yeah... if people are interested I don't see why we couldn't have events :smile:

E: Just to point out, I've never played this mod and feel a bit iffy about the whole color thing. My offer still stands though.

I, for one, left this mod because of the awful melee. 4 direction melee with a bayonet is disgusting.

That's the main reason me and a few of my friends quit, so I'm sure if that were to be changed it might affect some people's outlook on the mod.

Yeah the Melee Side of it is Not Good, I always liked 7 years war like mod, this is why im trying to get this mod played again

Back
Top Bottom