less strong armours

Users who are viewing this thread

General Darius

Sergeant
since what im guessing is that most of the full plate stuff would be more of a noble thing? perhaps make full plalte a more noble thing and most even top tier troops mostly leather/chain armor wearing troops

also if you can script it perhaps have armor each have specific weaknesses since they really should

like chain is good against slashing its weak against blunt and piercing more blunt then peircing i would surmise

and leather would be good against blunt but weak against cutting and piercing

and so on

just like plate would be weak against pierceing

dimos is actually thinking to remove plate and change it to chain with plate for nobles only. and i think it would b impossible to make the armors weak to specific attack types more than they already are

wouldnt there be a way to script it so

cutting=100% damage reduction from chain armor (meaning 100% of the 20 armor reduced the damage)
and
piercing=70% damage reduction from chain armor (meaning only 70% of the armor is counted against the damage [14])

We have discused that thouroughly before...

I will fix the plate stuff and there is a way for me to reduce the armou strengh but I thing everything is balanced more or less...  :razz:

So no need to!  :wink:

Kill em in one slash with cheats muwahah but it's boring XD but i still do it.. :razz: ... so the army just gets completly wiped out ... anyway ill look into some of the stuff for awhile mean while ill busy with adding new factions :p...

Back
Top Bottom