Important: Each clan please report here!

Users who are viewing this thread

WilliamBerne

Master Knight
2 things:

1. I am trying my best to release the next update 1 or 2 days before the historical event, and I planed to assign the clan members their default ranks in this update. So I need you to report your clan member's in-game nickname, and login the official server with that in-game nickname at least 1 time (if you haven't done that, do it ASAP!)
To know more about military rank on china battlefield

2. As you can see, a clans campaign is being organized. I know it doesn't look very good right now, cause I am working on the update for the event, but it will be properly handled once I have time. Please reply in this post, tell me if your clan want to join it or not, so we can arrange the map.

I hope all of you will reply in the next 48 hours.

So basically i need to change my in game name to a member of my clan and go to one of the official servers?

Anyway here is my clan members nicknames:
PLA_FM_Shadowarcher
PLA_CP_Shep
PLA_GN_Koppari
PLA_BG_Johnhunter
PLA_PV_Borondil
PLA_CP_Julio_Sniper

FM:Field Marshal
GN:General
BG:Brigadier
CP:Corporal
PV:razz:rivate

I understand that some of these ranks are not included in the current patch and i'm unsure if it will be included in the next one so you can assign a rank that is similar instead.

Quick reply!  :grin: I saw you reading the topic so I didnt PM you  :mrgreen:

If you have used shadowarcher in the official server, you dont need to do it again. I just need the nicknames to identify the players I am not familiar with.

Sorry I cant give any of you too high default rank, every clan leader's rank will be at most colonel, the other member's rank will be naturally lower than his leader's.

Hey WilliamBerne;
I saw your post so here is my comrades names:

3SA_Polk_Reznov        (Polk(ovnik)=Colonel)
3SA_Maj_Jens                    (Maj=Major)
3SA_Lt_Maclaren              (Lt=Lieutenant)
3SA_Lt_Emilor                             

I will Instruct my men to go on one of servers.....

Hello, this is the standard Manchurian list, however we are going through some changes.

M5_Cavalry - Commander
M5_Manchu - Commander
M5_Ramirez - Captain
M5_Pvt_Joker - Trooper
M5_James - Trooper
M5_Coverty - Recruit
M5_Blacko - Recruit
M5_Death - Recruit
M5_Valetroth - Recruit

The NCG have collasped, my Clan no longer wants to hold a clan here, but this looks great!

The 6th Division AkA the Mei-Heidan Division:

Taisho:general
Shosa= Captain
Tai= lieutnant
Gunso=sergeant
Gocho= corporal
ptb=private
rkto= recruit

Yuki:Taisho
Attilla:Shosa
pinkknight:Tai

thatuglyguy      Gunso
Gwydion          Gochō
Ramon              Gunsō
Tzar                  Ptb
Razz                  Ptb
Solidlight          Ptb
Hitman            Ptb
Abdulla            Ptb
swissguard    ptb
heavyseal      Ptb
Arveron            Ptb
Shikore            Ptb
Antifiriz            Rkto
culticaxe          Rkto
Takahashi        Rkto
Rescue            Rkto
Striker              Rkto
Theotian          Rkto
Philberto          Rkto
Eric                Rkto
Sunfire          Rkto   

I have done searching from the server logs in the last day, I couldn't find some of players' unique ID, according to the clan leaders roster. Please inform them to log in to the 30 slots official server ASAP, or their rank won't be added in the next release.

PS: The clan leaders' rank all be set to major general, cause they are division commander.

Back
Top Bottom