I'm new here, i need help!

Users who are viewing this thread

_ronalddark_

Recruit
Hi everyone,

i'm new here. i found this forum while i was browsing youtube. I saw the mod and the gameplay for Mount and Gladius and i'm really interested. I heard that now it has become Rome at War. I'm rather confused and i need help on how to play the mod. I currently don't have the original game Mount and Blade, but i am willing to get it to play the mod! So..i really need help :/ How do i start?

I really appreciate any help given to me!!! Thank you!

Well... you buy Mount and Blade.

Then you download the mod.

Find the game folder and find the folder that says "Modules"

Extract the mod folder in there.

Make the path is: Modules\ModName not Modules\ModName\ModName. That will cause it not to show up.

When you turn on the game, there is a dropdown menu that should currently say "Native." That is the unmodded game. Click on the drop down menu, and select your mod.

Yeah. Rome at War and Mount & Gladius are for Warband.

If you want to play Mount & Gladius, I would recommend waiting for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord to release, as they will continue the mod for that.

Backstay said:
Yeah. Rome at War and Mount & Gladius are for Warband.

If you want to play Mount & Gladius, I would recommend waiting for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord to release, as they will continue the mod for that.

I would recommend not waiting and just getting Warband. Or better yet, Warband and M&B. Bannerlord is still pretty far off.

Backstay said:
:lol: They will all lose any interest in the mod by that time.

gaham1 said:
Backstay said:
:lol: They will all lose any interest in the mod by that time.
They're going to continue developing the mod in Mount & Blade II

Back
Top Bottom