[IDEA] Faction

Users who are viewing this thread

ashwolves

Recruit
Yo well the mod is great but maybe you could add some new faction or maybe change this one and the map to be larger maybe?? thnx in advance

Propose me some factions with plots, quests, and some real gameplay effects beside troop trees, new armor and new weapons. However, I have MANY gameplay improvements to add first, so factions would come after some times...

hmm would be cool to get an asian, maybe japan, one, maybe the plot can be from the sengoku period(about year 1800+ i think),, hmm such as Toyotomi hideyoshi as ruler, Mitsuhide Akechi as the calimant, the plot is:

Just after lord Oda Nobunaga was betrayed by Misuhide, Toyotomi chased Mitsuhide throughtout asia thus forcing Mitsuhide to flee to another country, Caldaria, there he hide to gather forces to overthrow the crazy warlord Toyotomi Hideyoshi. Toyotomi Hideyoshi who have always been a ruthless warlord, he prepare his army to invade Caldaria and capture Mitsuhide after he was informed by group of ninja spy......well i know this a bad plot but maybe u cn help me improve...

Sorry im not a good historian, that just some basic knowledge plus my imagination plot, i made in 3 min , so if u think its bad its ok...but new faction would be nice, thnx mr.modder, ur the best best best!!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

You, know I would rather have the map the size it is now. After trying out SoD with it's extra large map and lots of new factions I'm kinda wary of mods that lean heavily on these features.
And if you want to throw in the Japanese, wouldn't the Kamakura period be closer in time?  :smile:
But I can't see what new purpose it would have. Especially since 99% of the new things in Rigale have their purpose unlike most mods.

Indeed Seirun. Actually, the only faction I am planning to add, right now, would be some kind of Cavemen. All complete with their own language the player would have to learn in order to interact with it, and bringing various interaction improvements: access to rare ressources, some very special troops to recruit, and some kind of quest/storyline, maybe trading some faction unique objects, unlocking some long forgotten secrets if you become friendly enough, and so on...

Keep in mind that rigale is really not about adding more stuff, but adding more NEW possibilities and interactions to the game...

Seirun said:
Cavemen? But I thought we already had Rhodoks :grin:

Hehe, I love Rhodoks but I hate this not historical pavise shields. In Medieval (late period) its like a mobile defense for crossbowmans not like a shield  :grin:

Why cavemans?  :smile: I think will be better make it like some tribes that living outside of civilization (in mountains, forests etc) and dont connect with world. They can be equiped like a mountain bandits, forest bandits (mix of two this) and some things from Nords like rusty short mails for elite troops of this tribes. Just see some naked mans with club or stone will be.. umm... not "Medieval"  :grin:

Anyway don't listen me if I'm saying something wrong. This mod is best that I see and all that you done guys is wonderful. Some times when playing I am dream about take the tool (axe or mining pick), go to location and start harvest resources like in PWmod, or take the fork, scythe and start working in villages fields and etc.

Well, we do have deployable pavise shield, they are just not....errr functioning? ... If I remember right I read that somewhere. Never tried myself.
As for what Cern plans for these cavemen to look and act like, now that we will find out in due time.
And yes, what these guys have done so far is totally wonderful, unbelievably entertaining and awesomely unique.  :smile:

I worgot write idea about this wild tribes. They can be peoples that save traditions and knowledges of old Calradian Empire, something like tribes that run from their old homelands and isolated yourself from all Calradia after fail of empire. You can find the settlements of this guys only by finding the mark of humans presence around, but with very low chance (abandoned camp, extinguished fire, forgoten tools/items) and if you heard a rumor about wild peoples (starting quest, in this quest you need find peoples that know about it more. It will be like detective story  :grin:).

I can totally understand Cerns idea here, would def. add to and increase the Rigale experience. Funny this comes up as in RL scientists have now finally admitted that the Neanderthal Man was totally different to the Modern Human and the possibility of other variations of our species. With this addition the ability to interact with a 'aboriginal' (not talking Aussie aboriginal) race , Natives ? will give opportunity to expand the skills and missions in the game  +10 , I give this addition 200% support Cern!

-G :mrgreen:

This cavemen idea seems cool.

A faction which could be new is berber or cuman type nomad faction with no towns, just slow moving caravans instead of cities  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom