How we can take money from the land we own ?

Users who are viewing this thread

hm what halfeclipe said could be true. though I was sure I didn't get money for 2 weeks. Balance had the right amount but assets were at 0 for 2 weeks. Allright, I'm gonna extract the savegame and continue playing it. going to post if I was just mistaking or there was some kind of bug. If there was a bug I'm going to post the savegame. Until later.

#Edit: Also on a different not, I have some texture problems in the arena of Narra with the trees. Dunno if it got posted before, but if not I will post some screens in the Bug section. (Since I'm already playen right now.)

cifer said:
hm what halfeclipe said could be true. though I was sure I didn't get money for 2 weeks. Balance had the right amount but assets were at 0 for 2 weeks. Allright, I'm gonna extract the savegame and continue playing it. going to post if I was just mistaking or there was some kind of bug. If there was a bug I'm going to post the savegame. Until later.

#Edit: Also on a different not, I have some texture problems in the arena of Narra with the trees. Dunno if it got posted before, but if not I will post some screens in the Bug section. (Since I'm already playen right now.)
*Growl* Bug reports go where?

As to the balance/assets - the pop up bank presentation is not in synch with the rents. You can check whether or not you have assets at any given point under the report menu -> personal reports -> financial report.

Sure thang, man.
And apparently I did kinda make a mistake, apparently halfeclipse was right and I just didn't realize the frequency of the financial report. thanks for your help, though :smile:

Click the line that says - Choose how many acres you wish to buy:

Its a button and will change buy to sell to indicate in which mode you are.
To be honest, I've looked for this answer for 2-3 days now. No one has even come close to this conclusion :razz: thanks alot! really helpful.

Back
Top Bottom