How to change uclture on my kingdom??

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hadza999

Banned
How to change culture on my kingdom and how to recruit my troops ,.................
Answer fast.
Thanks!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It's not possible to change the culture of your kingdom,as it would take centuries
in real-life or a genocide  :mrgreen:.If you start your own kingdom in example to
orthodox youstay with orthodox, unless you conquer a fief from-say- latins(catholics)
so in that particular fief you could recruit catholics.
To recuit troops just go to your fief and select "recruit volunteers".It works like that:

Quote from: DrTomas
Feudal lance system mechanics:
If you are fiefless lord:
You will be able to recruit mercenaries from taverns cheaper.
Your unit upkeep will be lowered.
You won't be able to recruit units from fiefs

If you are lord with a fief:
You will be able to recruit lances(each lance - 10men) from your fief.
In times of war, recruiting lances does not cost anything.
In times of peace your troop upkeep will be increased.
Castle/Town garrisons will automatically recruit units. Currently the player has no control over it. There upkeep will not be payed from players purse.
Lances composition are based on the centers prosperity.

General things:
NPC lord uses lances for there recruitment as well.
Each fief can have up to 10 lances. Except at the beginning of the game - this so the lords could successfully make parties at the beginning of the game without the need to wait for a few weeks.
Each center refills one lance each week.

there was a option to change the kingdom culture, only when is ur own kingdom, and all lord change their troops to use the troops that ur religion does... was speaking with ur adviser in the court...
i don't know if still working in this new versions, i specially never use it, but saw people discussing it...

@ sifis172

I don't know where you took that quote from, but I noticed 2 things:

1)
Castle/Town garrisons will automatically recruit units. Currently the player has no control over it. There upkeep will not be payed from players purse.
You will still pay hem from your treasury, they are not free.

2)
Each fief can have up to 10 lances.
I have 13 in my village and 14 in the castle. Is it a difference between my game and current version?

edit: mispelling :razz:

Aye, the cap for the lances changed several times while testing. I believe currently the cap for each village/town/castle is random like. So one village might cap the lance amount to 10, the other to 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom