Hmm

Users who are viewing this thread

PotatoKat

Knight at Arms
You know after playing for a while as Swadian general. I realize that the Swadian foot soldier can't even survive arrows.
So I wonder IF the next version is release is there a chance there will have sword and shield infantry?

I thought it would be cool if before there's the doppelsoldner, there's swordsman. Let see..
He will wear the feathered bascinet, footmen bascinet, breastplate armor and a pair of leather boots.
His armament will be a longsword and a heater shield like the one sharpshooter has.
It will take him a long bloody journey before he will become doppelsoldner. Hey maybe they would become man-at-arms(Foot)?
I will try that. Let see if it's work.  :grin:
Anyone who would like to volunteer please tell the result too! with screenshot would be fabulous!

Shrugging Khan said:
You're doing it wrong. Use your demilancers to keep the enemy shooters busy while your brawlers take apart anything else.
That´s if the terrain is even enough. Something you cannot rely on in TEatRC. Fight in a hilly terrain and your demilancers will get slaughtered too.

Face it. This is the time of pike and musket (or just musket).

Articulo34 said:
Shrugging Khan said:
You're doing it wrong. Use your demilancers to keep the enemy shooters busy while your brawlers take apart anything else.
That´s if the terrain is even enough. Something you cannot rely on in TEatRC. Fight in a hilly terrain and your demilancers will get slaughtered too.

Just tell them to become footsoldier as well. Oh and by the way what's up with the new commanding system?
Why dismounted cavalrymen doesn't merge with infantry?! It's very inconvenience.

Articulo34 said:
Shrugging Khan said:

Nonsense. In Hilly terrain, you can just use the hills themselves as cover against the enemy shooters.

Back
Top Bottom