SP Other Historical Banner Icons

Users who are viewing this thread

Compatible version

Piconi

Fashionista
Community Manager
NEXUS
STEAM
A simple yet an effective mod, it currently adds 441 historically inspired symbols and around 50 colors to the banner editor. Banner icons ID groups go from 1000 onward, and as such should be compatible with other banner icons mods, that have group IDs in 3 digits mostly.

Future updates will bring many more symbols from different cultures and different time periods !

A known issue in Bannerlord code is that when these kind of mods are removed, empty UI slots where the new icons were remain but empty, and additional colors remain chosable and crash the game if you choose them, even after deleting the mod from Modules folder.
Hope this gets fixed soon.

IMPORTANT INFO:

- NOT ALL of the banners are 100% derived from historical sources, many are INSPIRED by history, some are there for homage and/or nostalgia from previous M&B games or other franchises, so i will ignore quasi-purist comments about that.

FAQ
+ Can you add this and that singular banner?
- Nope, i will reconsider suggestions for cultural, regional or time period BUNDLES , but i wont be adding icons 1 by 1 with icons in groups having nothing in common , since source files clearly let us do bundles of 16 and nice groupings.

+ Do you think it would work for X.Y.Z. version ?
- No idea, check it and let us know.

+ Its not working with mod ABC, should I create a bug report?
- No. Just post it in here so that others can see it. I can try to look at it later but I'm not obliged to support any other mod.

f31jD.png

AXHDh.png

JEnSF.png

hZ-DK.png

EsACP.png

2AgKH.png

c__-w.png

41cI-.png

KGvr6.png

5a1h3.png

xVtm-.png

9k2Z7.png

UIAdv.png

qB_jL.png

RdzCr.png

gzgJT.png

lmZ7o.png

fbLhu.png

t5JYp.png

dO1Lr.png

UMVlT.png

S7OEn.png

ffu2W.png

UW09p.png

37FBm.png

RhwUp.png

sWYEu.png

mNQ4O.png

Last edited:
It's very nice. I recommend you to make a more advanced version. I hope you add that to the list. @JabdiMelborn

I will be delighted to announce this to a few hundred people. :wink:

My advice to you. It will be in the direction of adding the sanjaks consisting of Oghuz Turkish beyliks and oba. Legion, Orthodox and Byzantine, Hellenistic content looks great. Write google 'Türk Tamgaları' few examples for you.
Tamga means shortly, signatures of the beyliks

KAYI Beyliks, tamga: 'IYI' future Ottomans example.
EW3MRXVXQAAgZIK.jpg

Note: Please add Shqiptar and old-Pelasgian-Illyrian, hvala mnogu volim te! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom