His Majesty's Fist - The 104th Regiment of Foot [NA] [RECRUITING!] [104th]

Users who are viewing this thread

Company Officer: I made a company called the 14th Regiment anybody wanna join?

TaleWorlds Forumers: THE NUMBER'S ALREADY TAKEN YOU BROKE THE RULES YOU BROKE THE RUUUUUULES

It's a number. I'm pretty sure we can all share a number.

When talking about getting better at shooting, it's mostly not your men that needs to improve, but your commandings skills. Get in some good positions, know when to move out, flank, avoid getting outflanked etc. is essential to keeping up with other regiments in shooting.
And then comes the practice for the men which in my opinion must come from linebattles :smile:

@AwesomeAce: When it comes to numbers for regiments, it's no longer just a number but the name for a regiment. Would be quite a problem if people ran around with the same tags even though they are not in the same regiment, wouldn't it?

Thanks for the reply. That's partially true in my eyes, but I've tried positions all across the map and different techniques to train them in marksmanship, but accuracy is still a problem.

And Ace - let's not be rude here. They DID have the name first, and it's our job to change it to have a unique identity. What would happen if two 92nd Regiments of Foot fought as allies in the same battle? Needless to say, that would be problematic. I appreciate you trying to back me up, though.

I'd like to announce our conjoined training with the oOo mercs this Friday. Since they're great at muskets and accuracy, they'll be training our Centre Company, (congrats to Private Avernikas and Private Wuggeh for being promoted & assigned to this company) and since we're getting great at melee, we'll be training their mercs in melee tactics. This will be a good opportunity for both of us to improve and grow, and increase relations between both of our communities  :razz: Personally I am very excited, and if any other regiments would like to join us, you're free to do so. Please reply to this post if you wish to participate, and provide the number of men you'll be fielding.

Thanks,
Franz

Thanks for the great training and the two fun line battles tonight man! The rounds afterwards were a load of fun too, Let's do this more often for sure! Also for the possible recruits, this beautiful man combines fun and stability during line battles. A rare thing to see among regiments now. If your looking for a good relaxed time free of trolls this is the place! :grin:

hello i would like to join
1. I can make time to attend atleast 20%
2. I am very mature for my age and
3. This is my first Regiment
4. benji_155
  http://      steamcommunity.com/id/swinger340/ 

sorry it wont let me send the link together it says i havent been on the forum long enough

Folks, I'm back for a few hours after months of inactivity. Sorry to all of the guys in the regiment; I've been completely neglecting all of you. We're not dead, we're just..on hold; I'm having issues with the host and the members were generally inactive since the beginning. I'm debating as to whether to shut down and start a new regiment, wipe the current regiment and start fresh or just end my time as a leader on the whole - probably the last option.

Franz

Back
Top Bottom