• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

So I have been bouncing this idea around for a while, wanted to see if there is any interest in it.

Thinking of tweaking the server settings around to create a much more challenging time.

**This will be a smaller, seperate server than the main one**

Changes -
Friendly Fire for Melee/Ranged increased to 100%
Reduced starting gold to 5000
Reduced combat/round bonus gold
Increase bot count (Can this actually be done or is it managed based on player count?)
Player slots limited to 50

GK_JaXm said:
Increase bot count (Can this actually be done or is it managed based on player count?)
The Invasion bots really are based on player numbers or bot numbers.

More players/ally bots= more enemy bots
Less players/ally bots= less enemy bots

A boss wave can have 7 to 13 bots or more depending on number of defenders player or bot.

Voting no simply because its already hard as it is right now, but I wouldnt mind taking off those absurd legendary weapons... They kind of break the mood of the medieval fighting (sniper rifle... really?). Increasing the # of bots would turn matches into a TD game with people finally learning how to build barricades... it could be fun, idk really.

GK_JaXm said:
So I have been bouncing this idea around for a while, wanted to see if there is any interest in it.

Thinking of tweaking the server settings around to create a much more challenging time.

Changes -

Add this line to server config:

set_bot_count 2 3

- this is the server code that affects how many bots there are. you can test it with 4 6 and so on

Sauron_mate said:
GK_JaXm said:

Changes -

Add this line to server config:

set_bot_count 2 3

- this is the server code that affects how many bots there are. you can test it with 4 6 and so on

Very nice, thanks!

I'm against the friendly fire, it's more annoying then anything, but I'm all for the bot increase, so long as there are maps with better defendable spots that are glitch free.  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom