Great mod

Users who are viewing this thread

zacxx

Sergeant at Arms
I must say, I did enjoy this. I started as a noble, because it seemed like a lot of work otherwise. I really enjoy the levy option, hire the men, go kill bandits for a few days, put them back, and so on. I suggest this game if you want a nice change in single player that other mods don't give. Good work and keep it up.

I also love the levy system, far more authentic then draining the villages dry via constant recruitment.

And I also regret the lack of Holy Roman Empire.

But, I would give one warning: Cap the number of countries while the map still loads reasonably fast.  You really don't want the situation that Europe 1200 has where the map takes so long to load that it is frequently mistaken for the game crashing.

I'm also looking forward to the new companions.  Nothing I love more than new companions.

Europe 1200 has another problem: An unreadable small font. I tried it, but stopped. I'm slightly nearsighted, and I barely could read whatever it said on the screen.

I agree, this is a great mod.
When I saw this pop up on the mod list and read over the basic premise, I thought it was going to be yet another medieval mod with a new map, some new weapons and armor, and not much else. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find out after downloading and installing Blue Blood that it features so much more. Features such as the 3 weeks service and the reworkings of the fiefs really add a depth to this mod unseen in others. I'll be following this mod closely and hope for more in depth additions.

EuchreJack said:
But, I would give one warning: Cap the number of countries while the map still loads reasonably fast.  You really don't want the situation that Europe 1200 has where the map takes so long to load that it is frequently mistaken for the game crashing.

I twice that. Mod is running like it should on my cpu (2gb ram and other low-medicore stuff). Europe 1200 or 1257 AD are ram drainers and if you consider to add new factions, don't add too much. Let say fill Germany and Italy area and that's it.

For me it's a pretty good mod and sometimes bigger doesn't mean better.
Oh, and fix enlistment bug.

Cheers

its great the option "battle speed on map" same faster than the player battles make it fair, no mod have it, i thought it was imposible, hehe great!

Is it bad that I find myself constantly thinking about playing this MOD???? 

:smile:  Talk about a Great MOD....  it must be a good sign when you can't take your mind off it.

I was walking with the wife today and all I could think about was what I was going to do next when I finally get to play again.  Hahaha.  :lol:

BTW, the new version so far is working flawlessly for me, Great job!!

Back
Top Bottom