Graphic card help(its now about water cooling systems)

Users who are viewing this thread

Archonsod said:
Call me old fashioned, but I don't believe in mixing water with live electrical components :lol:

actually they dont use water much anymore they have a new liquid that if you spill on your mobo OH WELL wont harm it

I still wouldn't use it. I like being able to listen to the fans. In fact, I've never been able to bring myself to trust any system which doesn't sound like a broken AC unit.

Then again, one of the specifications I insisted on with my last box was that it sounded like Airwolf when I turned it on. I'm spending a grand on a new box, I want the ****ing neighbours to know it :lol:

Archonsod said:
I still wouldn't use it. I like being able to listen to the fans. In fact, I've never been able to bring myself to trust any system which doesn't sound like a broken AC unit.

Then again, one of the specifications I insisted on with my last box was that it sounded like Airwolf when I turned it on. I'm spending a grand on a new box, I want the ****ing neighbours to know it :lol:

wouldnt it be easier to setup a sound system hooked up to your comp made by bose that everytime you turn on your comp it sounds like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcFWP_TvNjM&feature=related

=P

I'm using a watercooled system too, and I like it.
People who spill water over their motherboard or are unable to do something like that right, are the people who tend to do everything wrong.

i found a water cooling system im gonna get its called the
CoolIT Domino ALC and also my friend suggested i get Artic silver ceramique rather then using the preset stuff

General Darius said:
o_O and you play MnB?! how the hell can you do such a thing!!!!! such a beautiful game must be played on a graphics card of power not of tiny little 16 mbs >< :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I can't be bothere to spend like £500 on some flash gaming computer.

Back
Top Bottom