Getting kicked by a troll

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello there

today I've played on your Official FI2 server. Unfortunately some kind of "teammate" named Dragozy_the_Renegade joined us aswell and started to making some trouble by kicking another player and allied npcs around. After the other player left and him beeing killed by the nazgul boss he decided it's time to poll kick me for no reason at all, making me lose all the money.

Please take action against this guy.

*I've go also a picture of him, admitting he kicked me for beeing bored...however I can't post any links or images yet

Hax. said:
Hello there

today I've played on your Official FI2 server. Unfortunately some kind of "teammate" named Dragozy_the_Renegade joined us aswell and started to making some trouble by kicking another player and allied npcs around. After the other player left and him beeing killed by the nazgul boss he decided it's time to poll kick me for no reason at all, making me lose all the money.

Please take action against this guy.

*I've go also a picture of him, admitting he kicked me for beeing bored...however I can't post any links or images yet
Hello, please state which Official FI2 server this happened on - NA or EU Official?

Hax. said:
This happend on the EU server.
Hello again, I have relayed this report to the Official EU server administration. The conclusion entails no ban for the troublemaker.. for now. Should he do it again there will be direct punishment.

Back
Top Bottom