Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No, ****!

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone.

RaVeN - Sorry but it is imposible to give orders like go there to ranged ai units.

I like the prospect if having a banzai charge. I'm guessing this is why the bayoneted rifle is blunt? So the 'Use only Blunt Weapons' order starts a charge?

Ibanez said:
Thank you everyone.

RaVeN - Sorry but it is imposible to give orders like go there to ranged ai units.
Actually, they do listen to destination scripts in the newer versions of m+b.

Yeah, stfu noob. :razz:

Why release a demo?

EDIT: In the final release, can you make the map a bit more accurate according to how it was?
gallipoliMapSM.jpg

And could you not have it English forces? It was Anzac forces....

Hey there. Just played the demo.  Looks really neat and was quite fun to play.  Lookin forward to playing the full version.  Just out of curiosity, in the full version, will it be possible to play as either the Turks or Anzacs?

Alec{zacool}: Yes the Anzacs were at Gallipoli but so were the English.  In fact, the English command were to blame for that campaign's entire cock up.  I haven't got my books handy and my memory on this is a little vague, but I'll give a really (really, really) quick rundown on British involvement:

British, Scottish and Canadian infantry along with the Anzacs were involved in the initial landing.  The vast majority of the naval support was British.  High Command of the campaign was British.  However, British command stuffed up from the beginning.  The Anzac forces were given an incorrect landing position.  Instead of landing with the British, Scots and Canadians on relativey flat and easy terrain, the Anzacs landed way off course (to the south I believe) and were forced to fight up almost sheer cliffs and gullies.  Combined with a terribly timed naval barrage, the Anzacs were up the creek before they hit the beach.  By the time High Command had worke out what had happened, the Anzacs had surprised everyone by capturing the beach and digging in.  Command couldn't or wouldn't shift them.

To cut a long story short, to have a true representation of the Gallipoli campaign, British troops are needed to fight alongside the Anzacs.  Canadians might also be a good idea...

Thanks Artizan.  I thought the Canadians were there, but they must have been somewhere else...
Like I said, my memory on this topic is just a little rusty.

And sorry Alec{zacool}.  I misinterpreted your post as meaning that there were no British infantry involved in the Gallipoli campaign at all.  My bad :oops:  Sorry.

Guys, my computer is down. I have tried to rescue the module_system. But I couldn't manage this. Because the problem is about harddisks format. There is nothing left except formatting. I can't reinstall my system without format. I know thats the worst new...

I will think about starting from over or I can continue from second chapter. I wish I'd released the source codes too. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Damn, I've lose all of my personal files too...

Ibanez said:
Guys, my computer is down. I have tried to rescue the module_system. But I couldn't manage this. Because the problem is about harddisks format. There is nothing left except formatting. I can't reinstall my system without format. I know thats the worst new...

I will think about starting from over or I can continue from second chapter. I wish I'd released the source codes too. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Damn, I've lose all of my personal files too...
Dam!
Anyway start from chapter two, then after you finished it you can try re-making the chapter 1.
Anyway it is just 2 de emoction limit, and a question:
I am stiil a beta tester?

DarkAnd said:
Damn!
Anyway start from chapter two, then after you finished it you can try re-making the chapter 1.

Don't know. I want to do other stuffs. I have a ship combat system idea for years. Maybe I can work on it. And you can always be my tester. :smile:

Ibanez said:
DarkAnd said:
Damn!

Don't know. I want to do other stuffs. I have a ship combat system idea for years. Maybe I can work on it. And you can always be my tester. :smile:

Mirathei is doing ship combat is doing ship combat in his pirates of calradia mod.

Yes, I know. But I'm not thinking something about mirathei's ship system. I'm gonna make the ship navigate with arrow keys. I want to make my system like pirates of caribbean game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom