Freelancer integrated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, the diplomacy mod is a bit broken in that way. Those factions don't really re-emerge though, it's just that a faction is defeated when it loses it's last settlement, but the lords stick around. If you run M&B for long enough, you'll wind up with one single AI nation.

Untitled. said:
I don't find the side-effect that dramatic but they do have a point. M&B quickly becomes repetitive. The fact that a lot of kingdoms disappear in the early days also means that you're gonna have a lot more boring and tough time when you're done freelancing.
I'd say that in the long run, the good sides outweigh the bad sides, but if you're in the game just for efficiency I understand why Freelancer isn't completely necessary.

I'd say that in the long run, the good sides outweigh the bad sides, but if you're in the game just for efficiency I understand why Freelancer isn't completely necessary.

If you play a game for efficiency, then it stops being a game.

Nowadays many teenagers are in there just because they want the achievements. M&B Warband has achievements. Some people might not enjoy a roleplay aspect. Games that are popular with minors usually completely lack a roleplay effect and any depth at all(like CoD and BF).

Untitled. said:
Nowadays many teenagers are in there just because they want the achievements. M&B Warband has achievements. Some people might not enjoy a roleplay aspect. Games that are popular with minors usually completely lack a roleplay effect and any depth at all(like CoD and BF).

Be fair, CoD & BF appeal to noobs of all ages.

Possible bug after integration.
When you enlisted and your lord come to town the mod allows you to enter that town.
If you try some of the bards options (entertain or speech) which will turn on time skip mode... but what if your lord will leave this town in that moment?

Mooncabbage said:
Untitled. said:

Be fair, CoD & BF appeal to noobs of all ages.
Can't really answer to that as I know no noobs above the age of 17. I find your argument to be very likely though.

Back
Top Bottom