False Server

Users who are viewing this thread

sandsoflife

Recruit
It has appeared that one of the many trolls I have banned from the oOo. Has started up a server under our old server name oOo_Community_Training. He is now using his abusive nature and our name to try and ruin us. If you see oOo_community_training in commander battle BEWARE. Our Nw server is ussually always tdm or battle (Its set to reset at battle mode after every map). However on occasion we do play Commander battle. To tell the difference between this fake and the real one please look at the last words. The fake is oOo_community_training. The real is oOo_community_Nw (likewise on Ns). I personally apologize for any problems that these kids may have caused you/ any feelings that they may have hurt but know; they are NOT associated with us in anyway.
If you see this server please just stay off of it.
Thanks for your time!

Menelaos16 said:
I've been wondering how do you pronounce oOo? I just say "oo ooh" or something like that. Is it triple-o or something like that?
Is that even relevant to this thread? o_O

TORN9000 said:
Menelaos16 said:
TORN9000 said:
Menelaos16 said:
I've been wondering how do you pronounce oOo? I just say "oo ooh" or something like that. Is it triple-o or something like that?
Is that even relevant to this thread? o_O
Of course it's relevant, it has oOo in it.
I do think this Oh-Oh-ooh you pronounce it
Ahahahaa Im asked that quite often! We say triple-O more just because its easier sometimes and its quicker overall xD But I do catch myself saying oo ohh oo somes times lmfao.

Back
Top Bottom