eu server

Users who are viewing this thread

OllieMacdonald

i am sure eu is losin players not due to school and worek but due to na i went on na and i saw so many guys who used to be regulars on eu so thta means eu admins that we need to get more ppl back into eu by bein harsher on rules

No need to create a entirely new thread for this.

Also, the next time, try pressing the little magical "Spell Check" button, and we might not need a decryption machine to read it.

You have a good point. Splintert's map (The one NA currently uses), is a classic one from earlier versions, and I believe a good number of the player base will prefer this to Eu's current Scene 6.

I for one hate the map but meh

And stricter rules won't bring more people to EU, the point of EU is that things are a little more relaxed, while NA is a little more "hardcore RP"

Concerning the map, i'm awaiting the ultimate update.
If people still don't like it. We get back on scene 7 and we will map something else.

It's the players decision where they want to play and you make it look like eu and na server work hostile to each other.
If people dont want things at the server, they have enough possibilities to complain in forums etc. But creating a thread with the point of 'EU is dying' doesnt make any sense.
We do the best for the majority of the players and try to help the minority aswell, but we cant make everyone happy.
So far to this.

Eskalior

EU_A is not losing players, players are just not that active on PW all together.
I'm guessing you're used to the holidays where alot of people had time to play all the time.

my point on this is the fact that when the eu server was down i went on the na server and played on it for a few days after and i saw ppl who used to be regulars on eu now playin solely on na - surely this suggests it is losing players

OllieMacdonald said:
my point on this is the fact that when the eu server was down i went on the na server and played on it for a few days after and i saw ppl who used to be regulars on eu now playin solely on na - surely this suggests it is losing players

maybe they were doing exactly what you were doing, playing on another server while they wait for EU to come back up? xD

Eragon91 said:
No need to create a entirely new thread for this.

Also, the next time, try pressing the little magical "Spell Check" button, and we might not need a decryption machine to read it.

next time try pressin the stop bein a sarcastic prick button and u might be liked more by players

Back
Top Bottom