Eastern part of the map

Users who are viewing this thread

soluuloi

Regular
I have just downloaded the mod. It's great so far. However, the part where the Byzantine and Jerusalem should be is totally a mess. The map of that part is blocky and there is nothing in that place. So...is my download corrupted or the map is like that in purpose?

Also, which factions have strong cavalry? I dont need the best, just strong is enough.

makers of 1200 mod started moving map from west to east, thus meaning that probably few versions back even baltic sea area was total mess. Byzantines should be out with next update (that is, if everything is ok with Korinov)
as for strong cavalry, french and spanish nations seem to have best of it

soluuloi said:
I have just downloaded the mod. It's great so far. However, the part where the Byzantine and Jerusalem should be is totally a mess. The map of that part is blocky and there is nothing in that place. So...is my download corrupted or the map is like that in purpose?

Also, which factions have strong cavalry? I dont need the best, just strong is enough.

soluuloi the other guys already told you some things about the mod. 

About cavalry,

I mostly role play as a Spaniard merc that somehow finds his way into good fortune joining a faction.  I've been hopping all over the map and for the most part...they did a good job of making a balance if you know how to mix your troops up.

It's not just the Western countries that have Cavalry...    Take Poland for example, historically they have always had some of the most famous Cavalry:

Top Tier is Druz'ynnik :  Level 34  /  Health 62  /  All combat skills  220
Iron Flesh    7
Power Strike 6
Shield          6
Riding          7

- Equipped with good weapons and wearing Heraldic Armors  51 to Body and 15 to legs, Mail boots 31 and Heavy full helmets .
- Riding Heavy Warhorses
- Very expensive though, like 253 / week

2nd to the top Tier is a Polish Knight  he's level 29 with all combat skills at 200 each

Obviously a little lower in the attribute skills.
Pretty much the same equipment only he costs less.

That's pretty boss - hog and comparable with any other nations in the game. 

Unless you're high level with allot of training skill pumped up (also high level companion heros also with training)...  You typically can get some by defeating armies and taking some prisoners. 

I love to use a Military hammer and knock out the types of troops I want.  They will always be available after the battle is over.

Back
Top Bottom