Does anyone play this online?

Users who are viewing this thread

whats the name of the server ? i can't seem to see any servers for this mod ?

make sure ur modules name is "CONQUEST" without quotes and then search for servers. but servers are empty most time this will change soon xD

The modders (All two of the unpaid drones) are still working hard to hammer out the funnier side of the mod and it is my understanding that when this is done there will be a permanent server running. But untill then there is a steam group (in this thread) that you could join where we announce games.

Also joining a regiment (like this regiment which is the modders regiment) that plays the mod works wonders for the online experience.

Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sunday evening (21PM CET) is also the best bet to find players.

Primetarget said:
The modders are still working hard to hammer out the funnier side of the mod and it is my understanding that when this is done there will be a permanent server running. But untill then there is a steam group (in this thread) that you could join where we announce games.

Also joining a regiment (like this regiment which is the modders regiment) that plays the mod works wonders for the online experience.

Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sunday evening (21PM CET) is also the best bet to find players.

Many thanks !

hey I'm downloading this tonight and can't wait to play this tomorrow night!!! can anybody point me in the direction to a regiment? Also I live in Spain so what time would 21 CET be for me?

Back
Top Bottom