does anyone play this mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

There are about 5-10 games completed in a day, usually in the late evening European time. It's designed to be playable by even a single player (the idea was aimed at circumventing the need-players-to-get-players paradox) but it could certainly use a larger player base. I'll make a push to promote it when 0.400 comes out.

really like your mod, finally multiplayer with units to command!  I also enjoy how the bots themselves have their own orders.  I never got the seige in the EU server to work, it was always night time?  Also, does the US server only play caravan raids? Should make it so i can vote change map/game type <3

kudos, +1, all that

Im eastern US but there's no telling when Im on, maybe i'll see yall in game :mrgreen:

~~~House Donaly~~~

well if yall get people to start playin, going to need morebigger servers

..Ill just thow my hat in that ring

btw online atm if anyone lurking..

I never got the seige in the EU server to work, it was always night time?  Also, does the US server only play caravan raids? Should make it so i can vote change map/game type <3

It is always night during a siege. Servers shouldn't get stuck but they do seem to go through runs. I should get another US server, though, so if it goes through a run of one mode there's more than one option.

Voting to change maps can cause problems with the strategic map, as the battle outcome affects results there. I do intend to make it so that players can sponsor their own games -- ie, set it up so that the next game on a server happens on their fiefs.

Glad you're enjoying it! Hope you can get some good games going.

on outside my timezone's normal play hours....still not convinced this is real -- yall trollin  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

havent seen a single person online yet :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back
Top Bottom