Dedicated to Crumbs (....and some old Team Mates )

Users who are viewing this thread

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Dear Crumbs,

I am now aware that you had to leave for a while.

I want to dedicate this big event of 1776 American Revolution to you, old mate and friend, for all the effort that you put in it and in all the things you always did to make our dreams true.....and it all started with me looking for a Mohican Face...heheheh, remember?

I hope things will go better with you and your life and you will find the time to visit this forum and even better, be on my side again.

Your name is still in my Team' s members, the few ones that always supported me and my work and that always did a hard job on my side.

Your very friend, from Italia

Gabby :wink:

PS a special thx to all ex-Team members and old helpers for all the work they did for me and my mods, expecially
-Gaston, that made all this possible and
-Leadtail that made a grandious job as well.

But affectively speaking, the one I always felt close to me and that honors me with some few PMs sometimes, is my dear 70 years old
-YOZZER, a very- very special person that likes me and ALL Italians and did a lot for this mod and was not celebrated as deserved (also my fault because I was not following things as needed for my personal problems  :???: )

Of all of the people that left or went missing Crumbs is the one I'd most like to hear back from. Wherever you are Crumbs I hope everything is ok.

Alan, Gabby, Auld. hihi :grin: Long Time no See, ja? And Crubs... Nuu. He was good friend. Sorry i havent talked in a long time. School and stuff.

Ciao,
-Ajolin

ajolin said:
Alan, Gabby, Auld. hihi :grin: Long Time no See, ja? And Crubs... Nuu. He was good friend. Sorry i havent talked in a long time. School and stuff.

Ciao,
-Ajolin
Hi Aj !!  :mrgreen:
Check your Aztec Topic! I posted some greetings and Christmas wishes rtc...but you never replied, bad boy...  :twisted: :twisted:

Yeah, Crumbs is a big lost, enourmous for me and my modding.
He was the most dedicated to me, both as a huge Helper and a great friend!

I miss him every day and I try to dedicate him things as often as I can.
And I remade his character in 1776, that other Helpers of mine made.
Anybody that played 1755 should have known that he hated guns. He was a melee and bow/arrow warrior!! ...and felt confortable being a native more than a Pale Face!  :twisted:

Now something scary that only me, Crumbs and Auldman know:
I had a dream few weeks before he disappeared, and I mentioned it to Crumbs and Auld.
He was in one of those glass box like they have in the offices to keep private talking, and I tried to talk to him and he just acted funny and smiling....then after I insisted talking and asking why he was there, he talked...but no sounds were coming out.
I thought the glass walls were too thik, then a sound came from that locked office, a thing falling from a desktop...and I remember being shocked and thinking  OH MY GOD, Crumbs is def in real life.

I remember waking up all sweaty and PMing him the dream the day after, but he just laughed at that and said he was not def, no worries.

But the truth might be another: in the dream, he couldn t comunicate with me, or us all anymore!
Read the text he has in his Sig, and you will understand
Death needs Time for what it kills to grow in
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=60266;area=summary

Mmmh....I cannot continue this post.
My throat hurts and I feel so sad.
He even had a Sig pic with me and him dressed like native, based on the joke I made when starting 1776 based on Brytenwalda submod. See here in the center of the post, approximately
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,147421.msg3549809.html#msg3549809

Anyways, something changed in his attitude after I suggested Alan to start his own 1945 Mod, and expecially after I helped Poomtang on his Civil War work.
I made him 1755 Team leader and at that point only Auldman was effectively helping Crumbs on his huge work.
He had to feel so much weight on his shoulders.

Where ever you are, Crumby....you were the best true Helper and Friend on M&B I ever had!  :eek:

...and I will never feel so much support ever to myself as a person and not just as a modder, as I felt when you were around.

Gab

Well the mod kinda died. I havent been looking at it since there was absolutely no work getting done last i looked. But thanks gabby, and i return every wish :grin:

Back
Top Bottom