Compatible Companions?

Users who are viewing this thread

kevindrosario

Knight at Arms
Sorry if this is explained somewhere, but I was having trouble finding the info. Is there a list of which companions are compatible with each other? Or a list of everyone's likes and dislikes?

There are no complaints from companions (at least if you're using the SVN version). Your companions will be happy with everyone else, and will not complain if you're raiding villages and such.

Where do you find companions? Is it still in taverns? I know about the nobles you invite to court, but I'm talking about the other ones that travel around. I haven't seen a single one in a tavern. I even sent messengers after them. I received a message saying that Helge was waiting for me at Acre and I was a 2 second ride away from there. So I go to the tavern at Acre and Helge is not there. Do they wait somewhere else in the towns?

kevindrosario said:
Where do you find companions? Is it still in taverns? I know about the nobles you invite to court, but I'm talking about the other ones that travel around. I haven't seen a single one in a tavern. I even sent messengers after them. I received a message saying that Helge was waiting for me at Acre and I was a 2 second ride away from there. So I go to the tavern at Acre and Helge is not there. Do they wait somewhere else in the towns?
Pay attention for the last row:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222045.msg5481827.html#msg5481827

Back
Top Bottom