Cinematic Compilation (Graphic & Sound Enhancement)...

Users who are viewing this thread

It's been quite a while now since I had a look at this compilation: I would have to look at all the textures again to see if I haven't included anything yet.

Anyway, it is possible to include (parts of) this compilation into Floris, but it requires a little bit of work. For example, if you want to use a certain texture form the compilation, you'll need to check what name the texture has in Floris, rename the compilation texture to that name, copy it to you Floris directory and overwrite the Floris texture. The same goes for the sounds. The grass and arrows might require a little bit more work, since you'll need to check if the names of that new grass don't conflict with the grass as used in Floris. The same goes for the new flying arrows.

So yes, it is possible to make it compatible, but it will require an afternoon of work.

monnikje said:
It's been quite a while now since I had a look at this compilation: I would have to look at all the textures again to see if I haven't included anything yet.

Anyway, it is possible to include (parts of) this compilation into Floris, but it requires a little bit of work. For example, if you want to use a certain texture form the compilation, you'll need to check what name the texture has in Floris, rename the compilation texture to that name, copy it to you Floris directory and overwrite the Floris texture. The same goes for the sounds. The grass and arrows might require a little bit more work, since you'll need to check if the names of that new grass don't conflict with the grass as used in Floris. The same goes for the new flying arrows.

So yes, it is possible to make it compatible, but it will require an afternoon of work.

I see, it's nice to know it's possible but too bad for me, that isn't my department.  :???:

Back
Top Bottom