Cannot recruit troops in my own castle

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi Guys,

I only started playing this mod a while ago. So far everything works fine, but recently I managed to conquer my first castle. Before doing so I resigned from my contract with the North Romans (to start my own kingdom). So far so good. The siege also went well, so now I have my first castle. But now I cannot recruit any troops in my castle. I waited in the castle for probably 3-4 weeks in order to give them some time to figure everything out, but still when I click on "Hire Troops" there's nothing available.
Also, since I founded my own kingdom, now I can't recruit any lances (e.g. Fire Archers) in any city. My only option is to go from village to village and recruit roman recruits, but all the other troops I cannot get.
I already checked my renown, and made sure the cities liked me (the hookers and tons of wine made sure of that  :grin: )
All requirements as described in this Link are fulfilled. I am getting desperate.
Has anyone had the same issues, or am I just to blind to see my own mistakes?

Help would be appreciated, this is a great mod and I would really like to keep playing it, but so far this issue is a gamebreaker for me.

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom