Can the player be a evil ruler or warlord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Will the game and ai recognize u as a warlord or dictator? If so how and if not what are some things talesworld can do to implement features that will make that happen?.

Yea but how come even when u kill the enemies if ur own lords they hate u? Shouldn’t they he happy their enemy is dead. Also can ai execute as well ?
A.I. can execute but it is very rare; typically reserved for the player if they absolutely despise them (usually because you have been executing people yourself).

A.I. can execute but it is very rare; typically reserved for the player if they absolutely despise them (usually because you have been executing people yourself).
I’ve seen AI execute other AI all the time but I’ve made an enemy of everyone yet no one ever tried to execute me . How much negative relations do u need to tigger an execution?

The A.I execute rebel lords and the rare event the player its only happened to me once and that was about 6 months into early access .

Yea but how come when u kill the enemies of ur friends ur own lords hate u? Shouldn’t they be happy that their enemy is dead. Also can ai execute as well ?
The literal reason is that the penalties for executing were originally low as **** and the developer wanted to stop players from just executing everyone as a result.

I regularly loot villages and attack caravans. Does that count as evil? I do think execution is alittle nerfed but if you executed everyone with no consequences that'd be boring. If you executed everyone like a tyrant, I'm pretty sure people would be after you.

I regularly loot villages and attack caravans. Does that count as evil? I do think execution is alittle nerfed but if you executed everyone with no consequences that'd be boring. If you executed everyone like a tyrant, I'm pretty sure people would be after you.
That’s what I do ahah. I pretend to go on raids

I reckon that in the old lost transcripts of the Vision™ evil would be tied to the roguery skill..
I would love for them to add a trait skill that would make it so if you have more than a certain amount of roguery skill that you will be labelled as a warlord and enemies will fear you.

I would love for them to add a trait skill that would make it so if you have more than a certain amount of roguery skill that you will be labelled as a warlord and enemies will fear you.
This could work if the relationship state worked or they added a repartition title per kingdom. As they say of persons hero is another's nightmare. So to the Vlandians you could be there greatest Knight but to the Aseri a brutal warlord. Then if you wanted you could terrorise the map and be labelled correctly.

This could work if the relationship state worked or they added a repartition title per kingdom. As they say of persons hero is another's nightmare. So to the Vlandians you could be there greatest Knight but to the Aseri a brutal warlord. Then if you wanted you could terrorise the map and be labelled correctly.
That sounds like a good idea! I’m gonna make a thread

Back
Top Bottom