Bug Reports/Known Bugs/Troubleshooting

Users who are viewing this thread

damonkey

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Hello There.
The purpose of this thread is to provide a place for bugs in the mod, as well as a database of known bugs. Please, report any and all bugs, so long as it's not already noted down. Keep in mind this is also not a suggestion thread, there will be a proper place for suggestions at a later time.

might be a server and not a version bug, but sometimes it happens that u have 1 faction on the server and a faction called "no faction" so u can't tkae a class and playing is impossible

For me, pistols don't have a shooting sound, or at least the best pistol for the French officer didn't - will test further. In addition, the British standard bearer doesn't appear to have a flag.

you cant fire carbines/pistols on horseback, you cant even hold them

I've noticed that certain types of troops for the British and French (I didn't test the others) can't reload their rifles. After you or the AI shoot and try to reload, you'd get to about 90% finished and would just stand still, holding the gun from the hip as if your going to lift it to your shoulder.

NickyJ said:
I've noticed that certain types of troops for the British and French (I didn't test the others) can't reload their rifles. After you or the AI shoot and try to reload, you'd get to about 90% finished and would just stand still, holding the gun from the hip as if your going to lift it to your shoulder.

The animation is shorter then the actual reload, if you just wait, the reload will finish.

Prussian Mounted Officers don't have shoes. Shows as Infantry Shoes, but nothing shows up. THEN, there's no shoes to choose from.

United Provinces Aren't Finished. They aren't in the Official Nation Rotation because of that, you shouldn't try to put them on your server  :grin:

Color_Pinkknight said:
Out of curiosity, would there be a chance to port this to NW? :O. You would get a free artillery system, all  you'd need to do would be to do the factions :razz:.

Yup I'd want that too.

Noooo,dont do that :cry:, i like this mod cause i dont have to pay money for a mod that was free, besides your gonna add a artillery unit, i played it on AoFI and its ok.

i donloaded but its not showing up on module list i had to extract it cause it was rar whats the issue?

Even Austria and Prussia? Those are the only ones that have been completed, though the next patch should add most of the countries.

Back
Top Bottom