Birds Are ****ing Dumb

Users who are viewing this thread

We had a small owl fly into our house once. Not sure if it hit a window or what, but we found a dead owl with a broken neck by an outside wall one morning.

Survival of the fittest I guess.

pesja said:
Birds are ****ing dumb? I've crashed quite a lot of glass doors in my time!

I should make a "Humans Are ****ing Dumb" thread now. But we all know humans are dumb at times.

You ever seen those massive flocks of birds that blot out the sun? Yeah, the roof of my mall is glass, and EVERY SINGLE BIRD tried to fly through it. So many hit it at once it shattered, and there were hundreds of dead birds all over the food court. One of 'em fell in the soup of the guy next to me; free meal if I've ever seen one.

Birds can be stupid, but they cannot reach the levels of stupidity a human can. A friend of mine admitted that he once walk through a glass patio door and required 18 stitches for his little romp.

Um, waiter?
43886114.DSC_1711.jpg
Service, plz?

Cymro said:
The last time a bird flew into one of our windows, it was a juvenile woodpecker (this one, in fact) and as such survived, albeit a bit dazed for a while.

This is a lot like dim-witted birds too.

Why the hell would anything ever want to spend their days smashing their face against a tree?

"Oooh. I wonder how I can get the worms. I have two options, the normal way, or my way." ****ing idiots. Durr. Knock on wood.

Why would anything want to do that?

Woodpeckers are nice to have around, It was stupid to bring sparrows and starlings over here to the Americas since there was plenty of good wildlife already.

Birds are indeed not brilliant. Years ago,my family went on a short holiday and when we came back there was a small, dead, bird in front of our backdoor, it had probably flewn into the window. Shortly after, we left for another short holiday and when we returned, there was another small, dead, bird in front of the same door with probably the same death. Silly things.

A fast moving animal flies into something almost invisible. Surprising. While birds are quite stupid, it's hard to fault them for something like this, particularly when compared to many of the stupid things humans do.

Swadius said:
Birds can be stupid, but they cannot reach the levels of stupidity a human can. A friend of mine admitted that he once walk through a glass patio door and required 18 stitches for his little romp.
One of my friends thought that one of the poles was hot and the other was cold... It was after I was telling him about Jay Leno's Jaywalking segment and he was like, "So, that's correct isn't it? Seems logical to me!"

Alex_Augmented said:
Yep. Cycling the other week, I turn a corner, OH SHI-

Straight into a lamppost.
Those lampposts, coming over here, attacking our children and, er, lighting our streets! I mean, I'm not a luxist, but I think they should go back to Lightland!

Back
Top Bottom