Ban and Kick Poll Abuse

Users who are viewing this thread

Cully333

Recruit
I was playing Wild Wind earlier and was having a pretty fun time. A revolution was going on, and it was great fun. However, fireburnin21 and 99th_REC_FENWAY were abusing the Ban and Kick Poll on my friend who was defending the fort at the time. For example, several times during the revolution fireburnin21 executed a kick poll on my friend. He was kicked once by fireburnin21, and later, 99th_REC_FENWAY executed a ban poll on him (both fireburnin21 and 99th_REC_FENWAY had no reason to execute the polls) and it was successful, giving my friend a not-so-fun hour ban. I'm not sure if any justice can be upheld, but I'm saying this anyway.

Cully333 said:
I was playing Wild Wind earlier and was having a pretty fun time. A revolution was going on, and it was great fun. However, fireburnin21 and 99th_REC_FENWAY were abusing the Ban and Kick Poll on my friend who was defending the fort at the time. For example, several times during the revolution fireburnin21 executed a kick poll on my friend. He was kicked once by fireburnin21, and later, 99th_REC_FENWAY executed a ban poll on him (both fireburnin21 and 99th_REC_FENWAY had no reason to execute the polls) and it was successful, giving my friend a not-so-fun hour ban. I'm not sure if any justice can be upheld, but I'm saying this anyway.

Good servers are gone :sad:

Not really any reason to continue TWW for now...

Votebans are temporary, I meant killing the **** out of trolls so they don't want to return . Also a war/troll genocide will be a change of pace from just building.

I tried doing this with Caesar. He was too much of a ***** and stayed back and had some kind of gramatical debate with one of the guys. Then i was like "Wtf" and he said "Uhhh well there was nothing i could have done" which is simply not true because i killed them both, and if he had helped me we would have been able to keep them from comming back.

Back
Top Bottom