Armstrong Reivers

Users who are viewing this thread

currently a few of us have started RP'ing on the NA server, and it seems to be going rather well, again i suggest those in the reiver dont pull a "500 or die" think a bit more about how your robbing people, and always try to gain some loot =D

Can I join, I am known for my RP on NA...And have been looking for a good clan for months....

Dont make me write the silly application :???:

Legolan said:
Can I join, I am known for my RP on NA...And have been looking for a good clan for months....

Dont make me write the silly application :???:

pssh the application has a purpose.

RL Age:16
RL Timezone: US eastern
Your RP experiance outside of PW: outside, not really. inside about a year
Short story of the Character you wish to be part of the Reivers: With no one around to look after him since he was a kid, Drake took refuge in Beys home. Beys was a war veteran, who was old but strong. He taught Drake to fight with the speed of a sword instead of armor and shield. "that  shiny armor wont save them when rocks as big as cows are falling atop of them" he said. Beys had been at the battle of the "Falling Cows" when his vanguard had been ambushed in a deep valley. When Beys died Drake had been 27 years of age. Set out to find adventure he had found the Reivers, whose company he enjoyed so much he decided to stay with them and was given the nickname Myth.

Give an example of your Characters interaction with another outside of the Reviers(lawman/serf/commoner caravan):

Bounty Hunter *riding down the rode with one hand on a sheet of paper with a face of a man on it and the other on the reins of the horse.*
Bounty Hunter: lad, where you heading too?
Myth: The seas, its fishing season i hear.
Bounty Hunter: So it is! ah might i ask you to raise that hat of yours? im looking for this man *holds up the piece of paper* he is wanted for the murder of an inns keeper and a fellow villager.
Myth: is that what they told you?
Bounty Hunter: ?
Myth: *takes off his straw hat* ill be taking that bounty old man.
Bounty Hunter: * reaches for his scabbered and tries to pull out his sword but is too late, for he already has one in his stomach*
Myth: Hm only 10 gold pieces? well its a start. *pulls the sword out of the bounty hunter and lets the body drop to the ground*

steam id: leo111890 hit me up if u got questions about my PW experience or anythin else.

there is a steam group as well, sao if you'd like to join just PM me your steam names, this will help us figure out who is all playing.

Back
Top Bottom