1er Grenadier of the Imperial Guard Recruitment Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

ThrQxuU.jpg

Introduction

Hello there soldier! Welcome to the 1er Grenadier of the Imperial Guard, the bravest soldiers in Napoleon’s Army – The Old Guard. We fight to the last breath. Let us not fear death. Let the enemy feel our bayonet. Victory is our final goal! Even if we fall, our names shall be inscribed with red burning letters on the wall of Glory, Fame and Honor for an eternity and beyond. Fear of Death never strikes us. Cowardice is non-existent. Surrendering is not an option! That is why we are proud to be what we are, the crème de la crème the Home of the Brave.

We are a relatively new regiment willing to offer its members the middle ground between discipline and having fun. We respect players who are willing to die for their comrades, who are humorous, who try to improve their comrade’s joy when playing. We also respect players who are disciplined, and who are going to be ambitious about the regiment. We require you to be active and regular. Join Regimental Trainings and participate in Line Battles. Remember the most important part: Have fun!

LX57Rbo.jpg

Regiment Basics

1. Always respect your teammates and even your enemies!
2. Always follow your officer (even through Hell and Taco Bells) and his commands! Being disciplined is a requirement for being an Old Guard. Disobeying will result in a brutal execution.
3. Being a pro/veteran player is not a requirement. We will be happy to teach you the Arts of War and make you a Death Machine on the battlefield.
4. Never surrender! Death before dishonor! The Emperor counts on us! Pour l' Empereur!
5. Having a moustache is a must. We do not require skill, but we do require moustaches.

"They are not rules, they're more like guidelines." - Captain Barbossa, Pirates of the Carribean

Ranking System

bFP1XL8.jpg

Current Roster
dxcwEb4.png

Recruitment

Want to be a part of this glorious regiment? Send us an e-mail on [email protected] containing the following information about you:

Steam Name:
Location (EU/NA/Other):
Previous M&B NW Experience(if any):
Sharpshooter Skills (1-10):
Melee Skills (1-10):
Why would you like to join the Regiment?:
Additional Questions/Comments:

,or add "Guruknak" (Leader), 'BurmaLTD" or "Kydric" on Steam for more information.

"Great vision without great people is irrelevant" - Jim Collins

76561198002504821.png

76561198080587207.png
76561198056252633.png

Final Words

We would love you to be a part of our regiment. Sorry for the simple language, but I'm not a native. Anyways have a great time and see you in-game!

Sincerely,
Kydric

BVmSz95.jpg

Hello guys,

Before starting to shout about us stealing the name we actually understood with each other with the leader of the Original 1er Grenadier de la Garde Imperiale. He only asked us to change our tags and we did. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincrely,
Kydric

Hello',

You should maybe think about adding rank to your system as you only have a few.
Apparently there are no officers ranks (by officers I mean ranks under leadership ranks).
The thing is, if player are getting a high rank too fast (whiuch could be due to a lack of ranks), they could loose interest as it'd be too easy.
On another hand, if you tell me the promotion system will be slow, people could also loose interest as they'd be stuck on their rank for a long timd.

In addition of that, it's always good to have 4 times of ranks: Rankers, Sub Officers (Juniors), Officers & Leadership.
That said, good luck  :wink:.

Ra'Jiska said:
Hello',

You should maybe think about adding rank to your system as you only have a few.
Apparently there are no officers ranks (by officers I mean ranks under leadership ranks).
The thing is, if player are getting a high rank too fast (whiuch could be due to a lack of ranks), they could loose interest as it'd be too easy.
On another hand, if you tell me the promotion system will be slow, people could also loose interest as they'd be stuck on their rank for a long timd.

In addition of that, it's always good to have 4 times of ranks: Rankers, Sub Officers (Juniors), Officers & Leadership.
That said, good luck  :wink:.

Hello my dear friend.

Thank you for the suggestion. My leader doesn't want to overwhelm us with ranks. We are actually making it so everybody has to try to be really skilled and ambitious about the regiment. We are encouraging our players to have to show they deserve a promotion, showing they train and show passion about wanting to rank up. That is why we made a list of requirements members will need to fulfill in order to rank up. And in the requirement list there we created a blood debt to the Regiment. For example you need to make 25 line battle kills in order to rank up, show discipline etc. If you want to read the requirements for ranking up download this file with them down below. Anyways if you have suggestions for new ranks we may think about them. Just make a new list of ranks keeping the ones now, but maybe adding more. Thank you for caring about your fellow regiments.

Link to system requirements word file:  http://dox.bg/files/dw?a=57c5f296de

Sincerely,
Kydric

Back
Top Bottom