Search results for query: *

• Users: legione
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. legione

Troops swallowed by nothing

So this is the problem: I have a cap limit of 295 (145 + 150 because i'm a king). I get an army at the cap, 295 men. Troop morale is very high and I have a lot of food for everyone. I Get defence of my castle, besieged by 400+ enemies, and 2 of my lord help me in the defense. I win the battle...
  2. legione

A thief in my castle

There is this god, that says hello and give me a super-mega-rune-bow with a power Drow 7 Requirement. I say great, one day I'll use it, and I put it in the trunk in may castle. It will be safe, I think. Some time after, the vassal sends me a message. I return to my castle, the vassal speaks...
  3. legione

How many lords in each Faction...?

Searching in wiki, I have found this: http://popmod.wikifoundry.com/page/Lords so they say that each faction starts with 21 Lords. But in my game it seems that Sarleon has very few lords, and Empire has a lot of them. So, which is the truth? Thank you for the answers.
  4. legione

First Castle to get

Hi. I'm going for the crown. I read in this forum that the best fief to take at the beginning is Whitestag, or Valorshield or Pointsbruk, but this will prbably lead to a war with Sarleon or Ravenstern, and I want to conquer Empire at first. I am friend (38+) with a lot of Empire Lords. So my...
  5. legione

Kill counter in Native

I noticed that there is a beautiful kill counter during the battles in POP, that counts the killings in that specific battle. I was wondering: You can also enable it in the Native?
  6. legione

Your favourite sieging troop

Which is your favourite troop,  honour or normal, on attacking siege? I'm tryng Knight of Ebony Hand and they do the work, they are the first to charge in a siege. On Normal troop, I uses Gladiators because they are fairly easy to train, or Huscarl when I succeed to train some.
  7. legione

Which was your first Knightly Order

Which was the first Knightly Order you created with your first Qualis Gem? And why? Mine: Knights of the Dawn, to have a strong army in open field battles.
  8. legione

[POP 3.01] Regulars xp multiplier too low

Hi. It's about POP 3.01 for Original M&B (NOT Warband). The war is going quite well, I mainly use Huscarl and Gladiators as elite troops . Despite having a companion with surgery 8 (+1 of my character), a lot of my elite troops die in action. I checked the configuration file of POP and I saw...
  9. legione

Collecting taxes in POP - Mount & Blade (NOT Warband)

Is there a way to collect all taxes by visiting one of his fief or villages? I tried this http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.0.html but it does not work... Thanks! :roll:
  10. legione

Espandere l'Impero e Rinforzi

Buonsalve ^^ Sto giocando a M&B base con l'espansione Prophecy of Pendor, ma ho riscontrato lo stesso problema praticamente in tutti i MOD. Praticamente, mi succede che giocando con danni pieni sulle mie truppe (gioco circa al 75% della difficoltà), durante gli assedi mi muoiano parecchiotti...
  11. legione

Can't mantain first Fief

Ok, I have a problem. I've got my first castle from Sarleon. Now: - I can't have knights, so the plain battle is a problem. - I can't recruit volountears because now I can't find the option. I can recruit only from my village (and i have only 1 village...) - I can't recruit troops from the...
Back
Top Bottom