Search results for query: *

1. hadesknorr

Where do I find the latest version of silvestag? 30.2 googledrive link is dead

I replied to your message on the other thread. The link is working, and yes, this mod is dead.
  2. hadesknorr

NEW RELEASE - v. 0.30.2 testing release

I just checked, the google drive link is still working. And as much as it hurts to admit, this mod does seem to be dead. I wouldn't expect any more updates of bugfixes at this point.
  3. hadesknorr

Odd bug with WSE?

Have you tried having only Silverstag in it? Even removing native
  4. hadesknorr

Companion loaned to an expelled Lord. Is he gone forever? [SOLVED]

You could try and ask the travelers in the taverns.  Has he been exiled like gone for good,  or just expelled from the kingdom of swadia?
  5. hadesknorr

Odd bug with WSE?

I'm pretty sure you checked this, but did you select the mod?
  6. hadesknorr

Request and Suggest

Apparently the author hasn´t been around since 2013...
  7. hadesknorr

The AIs are... cheating?

I was just really curious what the problem was.
  8. hadesknorr

The AIs are... cheating?

What is happening then?
  9. hadesknorr

Issues with the new 2.005 update

It feels good to know I wasn't the only one to have that problem  :lol:
  10. hadesknorr

Reforged Edition Patch Released! (2.005)

kraggrim said:
    hadesknorr and others who are having problems with the non-steam 2.005: it looks like 1.168 was actually updated at some point (without the version number being changed), so download a fresh version of that. Should hopefully solve it.

Kraggrim, you are a saint! It worked!  :grin:
    I just didn't think of redownloading warband because it had been working fine and I therefore assumed it was VC's problem.
  11. hadesknorr

kalarhan said:
    I just downloaded 1.168 and 2.005 from TW and installed them on a Win10 machine. It works fine. Loading my saves or creating a new sandbox.

If you have a old version causing issues you may need to uninstall and clear cache (on your /documents) folder, but that is only if you have issues.

(make a backup of your mods on /modules and your savegames :XD)

1) (optional) Uninstall your old game version after backups, remove your warband folders from /documents
    2) Install Warband 1.168
    3) Start game and make sure Native is working
    4) Install VC 2.005
    5) Start game and play VC. Start a new sandbox
    6) (optional) Restore backups

I did all that (again), and, not that it surprised me, it didn't work. Maybe I'm doomed to play 2.0  :lol:
  12. hadesknorr

hadesknorr said:
    I am already running on 1.168, but I'll try to resintall Warband too and see what happens...

It didn't work...
  13. hadesknorr

I am already running on 1.168, but I'll try to resintall Warband too and see what happens...
  14. hadesknorr

Well, it didn't work... At least I still have the previous installer, but someone should look into this ASAP
  15. hadesknorr

No, i downloaded it from the Taleworlds page, i tried reinstalling it 3 times already, I'm goint to re-download it and see what happens
  16. hadesknorr

I updated to 2.005 and whenever I try to start a new game it goes to that loading screen and returns to the initial. I can't play anymore because it wont let me... This is gamebreaking... :cry:
  17. hadesknorr

Getting Kicked

Well, this is my first time at PW, but i get kicked and once even banned in evey server i try to join, if someone would care to explain me why, i whould apreciate it.
  18. hadesknorr

Poisoned Weapons bug

Did you check if you had more than -15 honour?
  19. hadesknorr

Ridiculous bandit party sizes

Well,  I'm going to try that ahah
  20. hadesknorr

Tutorial Quest Bug

It's not game breaking or annoying or anything and since it doesn't happen that often it's not something which must be corrected right away. When I tried to talk to Artimener,  I got the dialogue one would get when he returned from a mission or something,  with the answer being something like "I'm glad to have you back".  The watchmen just said "surrender or die".  Does that help in any way?  I don't think so,  but then again,  I might be wrong ahah.

Edit: It happended again, in Sargoth, maybe I should try the quest in the other towns.
Back
Top Bottom