Search results for query: *

• Users: Yarrum
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kinda Struggling with New Troop Names

I started playing again after a long absence so this is my first time seeing the new Sarranid troops and possibly the Khergit ones as well. While I think the new troops look and operate well and I really appreciate the work that went into them, as the player I feel like I'm really struggling to...
  2. Hunt Down a Fugitive Quest

I intimidated the village elder into giving up the nervous man and then...nothing. He's just a prisoner in my party and the quest hasn't advanced. Bringing him back to the lord who gave the quest doesn't work, I don't have the option to turn him over. Anyone know what's up?
  3. Stop Recruited Prisoners from Deserting

As the title suggests, I have recruited a prisoner into my party. His morale is hanging between 30 and 35, which is the 'about to desert' range. It's been two or three days since I recruited him, and he hasn't run away yet, but I'm worried that he will. How do I prevent this?
  4. Render complete characters

How would one go about exporting a complete character with head, boots and all, for rendering purposes?
  5. Bucklers for use in addition to other weapons.

Hi. This has been suggested before (about four years before, to be exact), and I'm here to reiterate the suggestion. I'd recommended the addition of bucklers that could be worn to complement things like two-handed weapons and bows. They'd provide a little extra protection for archers while...
Back
Top Bottom