Search results for query: *

1. Diaymo

Native Expansion for Warband - Download & Install Details

Xprez said:
    kenne91 said:
    will it cause problems if i play the stable version(.586) in warband 1.143?
    i shoulndt try and warband itself will give u a warning too u might get alot of errors while playing,
    its better to download the beta.

What about 1.153? Should I download the stable version or the beta?

Modified>> ( Downloading the beta, seems like the better choice.)
  2. Diaymo

SP Fantasy [W] Redwall: Vermin Resurgence [Dead]

^^ lol....
    Its always good to have a little humor. In other words, I'm all for it! It would just be redonkulas to murder some penguins. Or have them ridiculously OP and have them come a little later in the game so you have some chance of defending yourself.

Would you give them weapons or have them cheeto chop and peck at you? :razz:
  3. Diaymo

Mandible said:
    Great news all around! Congratulations!

Drawing looks great, I`m happy to continue working with you and you can feel free to use the drawings I made to inspire your own, or you could even use my existing lineart and colour it from there.

Thankyou all! And I'm glad to be back.

And sounds Fantastic! I will do my best to give all Redwall team and players the most "Visual Satisfying" art that I can offer.

-- be back in about a week--  Cheers  :grin: ..
  4. Diaymo

YourStepDad said:
    UlfrTheMighty said:
    looks weird never watched redwall
    "watched"
    618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg
    Honestly, I have *watched* the series and its not too terrible for 1999-2001 production. But I do see your point in Facepalm*ing. But as Gold Five says on Star Wars,"Stay on target, stay on target."

And I'm back! :cool: You'll have to excuse my absence as I was getting married and whatnot.  :grin: And my art must wait just a little longer as I am going to buy http://www.wacom.com/en/Products/Cintiq/Cintiq12WX.aspx which will add a new perspective on my art. Little pricey, but well worth it! 

This is quite a "Tent" spree you guys are going on. But still, Bravo! It's all looking fantastic! I'm definitely happy on the progress being made, well done. And additional team members as well! Thank you for helping make this the "Best Mod Ever" everyone!

I really like these http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19682250/reading_rat.png
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19682250/reading_mouse.png
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19682250/mouse_smith.png
    when the time comes Mandible, If alright with you and time forbids, I could maybe follow your originals and make colorful versions of these.? If you like?

And this is a teaser of one of my older drawings that I am starting to work on again http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/309607_2099887740158_1334347612_31922414_739192356_n.jpg
  5. Diaymo

old_hat said:
    My gosh. This would be awesome.
    Yes, but like Mandible said,"-unless someone feels up to tackling it, I doubt it will happen."
    It would be utterly Amazing though. We could definitely use an improved hand-to-hand combat system in this mod, it would go especially well with certain races such as the hares or even the badgers.

Another problem I see ,besides lack of time and help, with hand to hand is that you would probably need another feature in order to make the combat more realistic, "dodging". And that in itself would probably be a pain with new animations and the coding and such. But if someone with the know-how would like to contribute, Hazaa! Someone with connections should ask around. Just saying.  :shock:
  6. Diaymo

No problem. I have been nosing around in the Warhammer-Grim Age mod and have been admiring their models and textures for some time now. And anything in comparison is usually of quality. And I have been finding myself comparing a lot of things to the mod. Bad habits die hard, that is if you would call it bad. But yea, cool axes!
  7. Diaymo

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

^Ditto. Sorry for making you brake out your precious Vodka too.  :mrgreen:
  8. Diaymo

I think the scratches could use a little help. On the bigger of the three it looks like someone could play a tick tack toe game on it. If the scratches were truly random, then some of them would be nearly on top of each other and basically parallel. And they wouldn't be hitting one another at 90degree angles with almost perfect spacing.

Not to be downgrading or anything, just a little constructive criticism. Even though you probably aren't finished yet, just wanted to make sure that you don't leave it like that. Otherwise, great job! Keep up the good work!
  9. Diaymo

Some soldiers wore "shel rosh's" (in certain cultures) -same concept though. Like shown in this picture, the little box on his head contains bible verses.
    idf-soldier-praying-in-field-idf-spokesperson.jpg
  10. Diaymo

Ditto^ Happy B-day! Haha, Octoberfest is Smashing Good!

Mandible said:
    Haza!! Spigots!!
  11. Diaymo

CaptnClogg said:
    Nice, now we need some Pints to drink it  :mrgreen:

^True story^--  and a "Drink from spigot-animation" lol
    That is, if you put a spigot on there  :shock:
  12. Diaymo

Lord Drake said:
    As far as I know those are separate. But since you asked I'll see about finding some time to get off my lazy ass and make some more of those to fill the sheets out. Though if my ISP screws up again I won't be able to send 'em in.

Oh, my bad. I just assumed.
    And that would be great.  :grin:
  13. Diaymo

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Wow, keep up the ridiculously awesome work guys. A ton of great features that will be an outstanding bonus in game. Especially that totally wicked helmet animation! Would be sick to have it in First Person. I taste a lot of flavors in this mod. Keep it up!!
    ~Cheers
  14. Diaymo

Well, for now its pretty much just random fighting, but you have to take in consideration its still in early development. There is also the fact that it is pretty much based on the previous Rabbit Ninja Combat game called Lugaru. Which is essentially the same. http://www.wolfire.com/lugaru

Anyways, seems like we're moving along fairly nicely, but I would really like to see someone update the main page just for a progress report at the least. I noticed in the models of the weasels made, we have at least one set of bowsnarrows and maybe a spear or two that we could throw on top of your drawings in the "Craft-able Weapons"  like you did with the "Crude Weapons". That's cool to see, putting the modeled weapons on your weapon drawing's.
  15. Diaymo

Why do you think this is in the pioneers guild sub-forum... probably* because it's not finished yet.
  16. Diaymo

It's available now. Just go to the website http://www.wolfire.com/overgrowth
    A couple of my friends have it aswell, and they love every minute of it.
  17. Diaymo

I have been following WolfireGames for quite some time now in the production of Overgrowth. David Rosen said that one of the main things that inspired him to create Overgrowth was Brian Jacques and his Redwall series. And so far, even in its early Alpha stages, looks promising. Just as, maybe an inspiration, check it out. Definitely worth a minute of your time.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/WolfireGames?feature=sub_widget_1#p/c/A17B3FAA1DA374F3/9/7Re4zc47iq0
    ~Cheers
  18. Diaymo

Kazzan said:
    No it's not. It's Copyrighted material so they can't feature it.

Oh I see, good to know. Thanks
    no release date known yet??
  19. Diaymo

Sweet, I think we are getting there as well.
    And as long as Castle Floret is a Majestic castle well worth fighting for. That's all that matters.  :razz:
    Brian Jacques's maps seem to never line up exactly, but I guess they were more of a guideline then anything.

We should continure to put a lot of effort, as we already are, in quality. And strive to be a mod that puts quality above else.
    So don't rush it, is what I guess I'm trying to say. I know some modders just want a playable version of their game and don't put much effort into it. Then when its out and they have their fair share in playing they just drop it and in turn they don't bring out the full potential of their knowlage.

For Redwaaall and for Aslaaan!!
    lol :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom