Search results for query: *

1. How playable? Mac mini - intel 630 32gb ram

The only computer i have anymore is a mac mini 2018 model with the intel 630 and 32gb of ram (and 512 ssd). I have bootcamp installed with win 10 pro. How playable will it be? Unforunately there is no demo to test it that i see.i'm not sure i've played a computer game since the last mount and...
  2. Comments: 3.0 Released

Is there a way to increase your money (cheat code)?
  3. Warband crashes after starting the mod

I use the loader app, i see the Shogun picture, start it, the splash screen comes up for a few seconds and it crashes Warband...any ideas?
  4. Why did i lose men with the patch?

I could carry 140 now it says 140/133...
  5. Men keep disappearing...

Thanks, i did indeed pick something up..checked my quests.
  6. Men keep disappearing...

Sometimes my men disappear after i stop at a castle or get in a fight, even though no one died.  Is this a bug or are they deserting?
  7. Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Gandy93 said:
    Holy jesus. How can I start?

The newest version released is so.....LOL...there's no other word to describe it really. Just LOL.
    "Oh I'm gonna take out shields because only cowards use shields!"
    No. You did not.
    "BEAUTIFUL MAP OF JAPAN"
    LOL.

But how can I start?
    You just ****ed up everything you have done in this mod so far. It seems as if you STOLE this mod, because ho-ly ****.
    Beta? It doesn't matter if its beta or not, you were able to LITERALLY, somehow **** up the entire mod...Man ****, I'm so pissed I can't even try to describe the level of failure created here.
    And now, you say, "LOLZ I AINT MAKIN THIS MOD FO YOU, **** YOU" I mean, are you serious? Go **** yourself. This is why your "newest" version of the Mod sucks. You think you're hot ****, when you create ****. The first version was good, but now...it makes me wonder if you even made any of this ****, I mean, jesus christ. Remove that beta link and release this when its 100% ready, IF OF COURSE you actually made this.

Anyway, good luck. I know I won't be downloading any other versions of your mod. I'll stick to TW Shogun 2. :wink:

Look you only have one post...what a coward that you have to create a new account and act like a baby complaining. 
  8. Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

SkarkS said:

We're all sweating it out...hoping to get some good samurai fighting over the weekend.
  9. Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Nabukadnesar said:
    semi said:
    I had the same problem with warband mods.
    I resolved it like that : change your video configuration "render method" : if you're in "direct X9"
    replace it by "direct X7"
    I never found other solution...

Great idea... I can live without X9 thats for sure :grin:
    And u dear developers:
    I am just wondering, if some files have been copied correctly - the map is quite "non-islandish" and there are just mounts of things not japaneese.. so, if is it by mod not completed, may I help u somehow???

I think it's one guy working on this, and he's not done yet.
  10. Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

semi said:
    chrismilne said:
    Has he mentioned if the saved games will work after the update?  hope so... :mrgreen:

impossible cause for the moment the map is native map, next it will be japanese map...

ah..oh well, whats another few years of in game time for about the 5th time (including native play)  :mrgreen:  This is the game that just keeps on giving...
  11. Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Has he mentioned if the saved games will work after the update?  hope so... :mrgreen:
  12. Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

lt actaully plays on 1.34 for me...but i have a problem with town rents...i.e i get none and  i keep running out of money.

..actually every once in a while i do...so who knows.

I really like this mod, there are a few bugs (and graphic slow downs with some of the thick grass)...but overall it's pretty great.  Just need it to keep moving along :smile:  Thanks for all you hard work!
  13. Put Wild Animals

Cool...like in Red Dead Redemption...hunt/skin some wild animals
  14. Please think about a full Feudal Japan game (not just a mod) and other changes..

Thanks for the reply.

#2 i guess i mean a lot more like the physics and people interactions etc.  I dont want to really climb (although ninja would be cool) around and jump all over the place.  I guess more of the graphics/physics and how people take note of things etc.

#6 Well, like a lot of the really tall mountains are annoying, makes your horses go super slow and you end up fighting people on the side of a steep cliff which is basically impossible.  Maybe some more dense forest areas, more fighting with the buildings and things around (they do have some of that in warband where fights will break out if you catch someone breaking in to your town).  I have to think about it some more i guess :smile: 

#13 I mean the faces...that was a bit of a joke...but hotter woman and more realistic detailed faces would be cool...haha

#4, yeah...the respawn where they happen somewhere else is a little better than when they just all appear right next to you....or just put everyone out there at once if the graphics can handle it (obviously more realistic)
  15. Please think about a full Feudal Japan game (not just a mod) and other changes..

My perfect game would be a Feudal Japan era samurai game (ala the mod i've seen for M&B 1), but something built from the ground up by the original developers...a ala shrines and geishas, and better graphics. Let it be known my two favorite games of all time are Blade of Darkness and Mount &...
  16. Warband Tweak: Tax Inefficiency (reduce it, increase it, or eliminate it)

I can't find that string in the latest build.
Back
Top Bottom