Search results for query: *

• Users: Jaytaro
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jaytaro

Custom Hair Crashes

While i am using someone elses OSP for my hair and face mod, i am getting an instant crash to desktop when swapping to my modded hair. i get no errors while loading game, brf is loaded in module and is in resources. skins has the hairs placed correctly as far as i know. i can cycle through the...
  2. Jaytaro

Confederate Weapon Request

Retractable Georgia Pike https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAkKMhvTOe0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-XXeNfmcxM&t=23s
  3. Jaytaro

Move old mount and blade stuff into new warband

hello, i like the old leather gloves from original m&b and im no fan of the new ones, i have tried moving the brfs and loading them in the modules and changed the itemkinds so that they become the old ones, and moved textures, but they are not found and all i get if the blank white texture-less...
  4. Jaytaro

I miss some old armor

Hello i once had the 0.95 pre 10 version, but since the newer update some of my fav armor from 0.95 is gone, most of it was under the brf "kau armors" and "kau eastern", but i also miss  some of the stuff from "rafi" i cant seem to find the old ones, which is a shame because they looked good...
  5. Jaytaro

pikes and lances turn into swords and sabers in a siege.

hello, i am making a personal aesthetically pleasing mod (making sure all the weapons and armor match the troops and such) using troop editor, however there is a snag i have come across pikes and lances are swapped for swords and saber in a siege, which bugs me as the (polish) veteran pikeman's...
  6. Jaytaro

More stubble/cropped hairstyles for men

hello, its not important or anything but is anyone up to making a kind of cropped/stubble hair for men in warband. i like using the beard_i and i dont want bald, but i dont want much hair either. can someone help me? i would ad screen shots of the bear and what style hair i want, but i have no...
  7. Jaytaro

Help! I want to ad Single player items to multiplayer

Hello, i love warband and with fire and sword, both multi player and single player. but there are some things from single player that i wish i could use in multi player. i want to give the Rhodock spearman class from multi player the military fork and battle fork, which can only be found in...
  8. Jaytaro

OPEN BRF Wont open certan brf in color

I love open brf makes modding so easy, but some brf wont open in color or in just black, i tried putting the textures in the same folder but that does not work. the particular mod i am having trouble with is europe 1200 where most of the brf armor shows up in all black. please help
  9. Jaytaro

thinks from 0.5 that i miss, and are not in 0.552

sipahi lance from 0.5 is way better looking than the one in 0.552, Also i miss the Pikes (Not Long pikes) that the Polish Chosen Infantry (Who also are missing) Had. Old pike, Pike, Good Pike, Fine Pike. the ones from 0.5 As of 0.552 they cant block (I do not mind this) but they are too long...
  10. Jaytaro

Missing Helmets and eastern armor

Some items like a certain type of great helm the maciejowskihelm mesh is un able to be found. also some eastern mail armor also has no mesh. please help, also in this trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NJu2WBP9rQ what helmet is the guy wearing in 0;48 and 1;o2? please help, i am un able to...
  11. Jaytaro

CRPG Night and Day. weather changing. Not work?

Pardon me. but last i remember of CRPG was that the weather and time of day changes in game. this was the part of CRPG that stood out to me. but as of late it has been perpetual daytime like native. i was wondering does anyone know how to fix this or what i did wrong. On the CRPG website. it...
  12. Jaytaro

Australian Server Melee lovers clan.

Hello. i used to play War band and went by the name Kosilas. Now i play Fire and sword as two characters. "Magnificent Bastard" and "The Last Warbander" it has come to my attention that despite the introduction of guns many players myself included who played War band chose to stick with more...
  13. Jaytaro

The Last_Warbander begs, phil collins' Captain Co-op Server. for south pasific

Please i am a player who enjoys fighting agains other player. pvp kinda guy. the captain co-op server just ruins it for guys like me who have no satifaction in killing bots. personally captain co-op is just a fest of Noobs vs Bots. the only people who enjoy captain co-op are the players who cant...
  14. Jaytaro

I need someone very clever

hello clever person. i was wondering if i could somehow get the mesh out of an another game example iron longsword from Oblivion and put it in Mount and Blade. or do i have to make the mesh myself and ad it in. i also found this game called 3D custom girl and i wanted to take my characters...
  15. Jaytaro

CRPG What i hope they do next patch

Ok what they messed up with the new patch in CRPG. What happend to the weather and time system. That was the best part about CRPG the rain the fog the day and night. it gave it the living feeling. now because its perpetual daytime sunny i thing its driving the horses mad. but srsly the reason i...
  16. Jaytaro

Can some please make a Eskrima/ Filipino weapons mod

Hello im half filipino and half australian. i would be very grateful to whoever has the time and skill to make a filipino weapons mod for me. to those who have the skill and time but dont know about philipino swords please look here http://www.traditionalfilipinoweapons.com/Sandata.html I have...
  17. Jaytaro

Much More Better Multiplayer

I was thinking how the Multiplayer In warband is Fun for Short-term Fighting Skill. But they Should Make a full thing. What im talking about is Something Just like Singleplayer (Where you create amies take castles and raid vilages and fight and travle Carlradia) But with Other PLayers. For...
  18. Jaytaro

Better Comand of Troops.

I am Sick and Tired of my Troops not using the Weapons I want the to Use. Eg Rhodok Sergeant is Equiped with Heavy Board Shield, Military Hammer, Sword, War Spear and Glaive. But Glaive is Always on the Sergeants Back but never Used even if i comand "Use Weapons at Will" when Cav are Baring...
  19. Jaytaro

Wolf Riding

How Cool would it be to have other mounts other than Horses. I would love to Ride a Wolf or a Boar into battle or a Unicorn
  20. Jaytaro

I need Help with the AI

My Stupid Troops wont use thier PoleArms even if the only weapon the type of troop is using is a polearm. the Rhodok spearmen are only armed with spears and board shield. and what do they do? they just stand there with their spears on thier back and using nothing. Rhodok Sergeants Some have...
Back
Top Bottom