Search results for query: *

1. WWII China Battlefield MP v02.17.11 (Patch v03.02.11, for Warband 1.134 )

excuse me, but why when i put the patch in, it shows like an installation menu with question marks on the thingy that you click on to install it?? is this a virus on the patch?
  2. SP Native Better Banners Mod

Baleur said:
    hotcobbler said:
    These are really nice, I even added them to my main folder so I don't have to look at the crappy native banners in multiplayer.

Outstanding work.

I did a good bit of bannermaking on the original M&B, would you be interested in incorporating some of my old banners (they were based on the banner standardization pack too) if you like them? I'll try to dig up the files later and you can feel free to use them.

They were an attempt to introduce realistic heraldry to the M&B world. I tried to follow the rules of european heraldry as closely as possible.

EDIT: Some of them, maybe all, are here. Hope this works, it's an old link.

2ca494.png

11id6p0.png

2iseald.png

29aqkjb.png

whiq82.png

2hyjbkg.png

2igiulz.png

DO WANT! How do i add those? :smile:
    Also, with those module.ini lines added, will the npc parties ingame randomly pick from either the vanilla or new banners? That would be awesome.
    hey, bro. what banner mod is that one, from the quote??? can anyone tell me?
  3. Bug Reports - 0.95pre8

Paladin1357 said:
    "Unable to find mesh player_surcoat_over_mail"

any fix for this? of course its probably the coolest armor in the game.
    i know. i had the same damn problem.
  4. [S] Crusaders mod!!!!!!!!

excuse me, but why is my game spanish???? i dont know spaish and i am going to have a very hard time if i have it. so, is there an english version? you can get a translator to help you out by having him/her put everything in english. just do me this one favor and put the game in english please!!
  5. [SoT] Bug Reports & List of Bugs

okay here is one error:

RLG ERROR

"Unable to open file: CommonRes/costumes_a.brf"

what is wrong with this?? i download it and its messed up. can you tell me why is it? and if i download it the second time and if it doesnt work again, can you promise me an installer that really helps out, besides this damn RAR file that sucks balls!
  6. [SoT] Version 1.0 is released!

excuse me, but what the hell do i do with this RAR file? i cant just download it and call it a module! please, help me, STEP-BY-STEP!!
  7. Bug Reports - 0.95pre8

so, your telling me that i have to (aside from the music pack), put the translator pack on my music folder for the mod??????
    that seems pretty... odd.

sorry about the typo error up there ^^^^
  8. Bug Reports - 0.95pre8

levache said:
    wildki11er said:
    almost forgot. PLEASE ADD A TRANSLATOR AND MUSIC WITH YOUR MOD! its pretty annoying to not understand some of these words that are labeled.

There is music, and it's awesome... You just have to download it separately and put it in the music folder :razz:
    so, your telling me that i have to (aside from the music pack), put the translator pack on my music folder for the mod??????
    that seems pretty... odd.
  9. Bug Reports - 0.95pre8

almost forgot. PLEASE ADD A TRANSLATOR AND MUSIC WITH YOUR MOD! its pretty annoying to not understand some of these words that are labeled.
  10. Bug Reports - 0.95pre8

the most common bug would be the Tournament guy disappearing after you win or lose the arena. one bad thing that i encountered was that one of the armors didnt load and was resulted "not found", thus indicating that the installer may have a problem (although i like the installer aside from all that RAR file burden)
    another one was with the map. while i was in england, there was a huge lag with one part of the terrain that i forgot about. although its not a bug, there are some places in the map that arent named yet and that would result in confusion of those certain place, so fixing that problem without haste would be a good idea.
  11. [S] Crusaders mod!!!!!!!!

what the hell man. i dont want an RAR file. its too "distrustful", ever since what happened to my last pc. get the installer please. its easier and i wont make any mistakes. or teach me how to convert the file. thank you.
Back
Top Bottom