Search results for query: *

1. Alec{zacool}

102nd Regiment of Foot (NSW Corps) [Recruiting Oceanics!]

The 102nd Regiment of Foot Stamus concordia Welcome We are one of the Australian regiments of this wonderful game. Currently serving in MM Russia 3 until Napoleonic Wars is released. (No Australians got into the beta it seems.) Currently, we are a moderately sized, but growing group of...
  2. Alec{zacool}

102nd Regiment of Foot - New South Wales Corps

Hey! This is a semi-realistic group, based on one of the only Australian regiments to be stationed in Australia. The New South Wales corps had little to do with fighting, other than crushing a few rebellions, but it still was awesome. We're an Oceanic-only group, so please don't apply unless...
  3. Alec{zacool}

Aus_Mod_Server PWMod RP server discussion

Welcome to the thread of the Aus_Mod_Server PWmod! Currently Aus_Mod_Server runs whatever mod the people want, which is mostly PWmod! I try and make your gaming experience as fun as possible, but with lot's of griefers and trolls in the Australian community, it'll be hard to get it good, but...
  4. Alec{zacool}

(OCEANIC) Aus_Mod_Server Discussion - MM THURSDAY NIGHT 8PM

"What is the Aus_Mod_Server?" A friendly server welcome to all Warband players desiring a new mod to play. Currently we're hosting these modules: MM Prussia v0.3.1 If you'd like a new module put on, please post here, or contact me via PM or Steam. "Why should I play on your server?"...
  5. Alec{zacool}

What 40K have you been collecting?

I've recently started collecting some 40k. It's gotten me immersed completely in it! I'd like to know what stuff you guys have been collecting. I'm going with Eldar, and I'm loving the lore behind them, and the way I will have to play with them is going to be great! So far I have bought: 10...
  6. Alec{zacool}

Banner troubles with custom multiplayer factions.

Hey. I'm having a bit of trouble with my module: Oceanic Factions. When I host a server with a custom faction, my banner that I have specified is invisible in the top left, and it crashes when it gets to master of the field. Why is this? I'll show you my code. It should be working...
  7. Alec{zacool}

[M] (1.113) Oceania: Land of Time 0.5 IS RELEASED!

Aleczacool presents... NEW TAB ON THIS BEFORE PRESSING THE SPOILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzx0_vr_k-A (Read it slowly.) :P Oceania: Land of Time is constant work in progress by me, Aleczacool, and I will listen to all of your suggestions. I am making this to improve my knowledge...
  8. Alec{zacool}

[Suggestion] Admin Ban Time slider.

Hey. Admins need a Ban Timer slider for the admins. Something simple, but it would change so much. I would like to be able to ban a player for four days instead of permanently. (Contacting the server owner to remove someone from the ban list is a bit silly.)                                    ...
  9. Alec{zacool}

[Suggestion] F4 Command list.

Hey. Right now we have: F1: Basic Movement and Orders F2: Advanced Movement and Orders F3: Weapon Orders I think that we should have F4. F4 would be used for more orders that would center around "Targeting". F4-1 Could be "Target", and a flag would come up, a bit like the hold position...
  10. Alec{zacool}

[Observation-Complaint] Single player ranged AI.

Hey. The ranged AI in <0.751 of the original M&B was amazing. They shot their arrows/bolts at the enemy, and they stayed out of melee range until they were charged. Unfortunately in 0.800 a new AI for the archers was introduced. This made archers completely stupid compared to before. Now, with...
  11. Alec{zacool}

More dust in battles.

Hey. If this was included in Warband, it'd add heaps to the immersion. You know how when a group of cavalry ride past, there's a bit of dust from their hoofs? There needs to be much more than that. After a big cavalry charge, dust should be absolutely everywhere, especially in steppe terrain...
  12. Alec{zacool}

[Suggestion] Gametype - "Assault". Variant inside.

Hey. I was thinking of all the games I'd been playing over the years. I suddenly had an idea for this gametype. Assault 1. Basically this gametype is more like UT2004's gametype. You have to do objectives in order. These range from attacking some random thing, or capturing a place. You can...
  13. Alec{zacool}

[Suggestion] Crusade

No, this is not a typical crusade suggestion! It is slightly in depth. Crusade Suggestion 1. Having some sort of Pope or something in a neutral city, that has a random faction support, giving that faction a boost of morale. "We're on *INSERT GOD HERE*'s side!" Maybe a special troop added to...
  14. Alec{zacool}

[Suggestion] Singleplayer Crusade - Remove.

Remove. Placed it in the wrong board.
  15. Alec{zacool}

[Suggestion] Horse Racing.

Hey. On the Aussie deathmatch server the other day, with about 8 people on, we all decided to do horse racing. It actually worked! We played by the rules that we would have 3 laps per track, which was shown to us, via the person who thought up the track. There was no killing, but after a few...
  16. Alec{zacool}

[Suggestion] Give Beta Modders a troop editor for MP.

Hey. I think that Beta Testers that are Mount&Blade Modders should be able apply for a module system part for multiplayer, a bit like the Singleplayer or Multiplayer beta that you can apply for. This will allow more interesting things between patches, when they take a while, and it will also...
  17. Alec{zacool}

[Suggestion] Ranged Archer Overhaul.

Hey. I was thinking that archery is a bit screwed currently, where bowmen beat anything, and crossbowmen are the meaning of pain. People like Akkadian might disagree, but I think that it is quite stupid. The steps to do this is: 1. Remove crosshair. 2. Increase damage. 3. Add "Ironsights"...
  18. Alec{zacool}

Thursday Organised Warfare battle on Games.on.net 32 player battle server.

Hey all! Aussies and Non-Aussies. I'm trying to organise an organised warfare game. This will be with semi formations. This will be done on the Games.on.net 32 player battle server. Hopefully this will be at about 7:30PM to 11:30PM Eastern Australian time. The teams will be: Rhodok vs Nord...
  19. Alec{zacool}

[Suggestion]New Main Screen.

Hey. I feel that the menu in Mount&Blade needs a touch-up. To be frank, I'm sick of it! Four years worth of the same menu makes you a bit... bored of it. Another paint job. Yes. But, you might get the general idea. (Click on it) The background could be a big concept art picture. Either...
  20. Alec{zacool}

[Suggestion] Seperate AI mesh for different AI classes.

Hey! I was thinking just today, as cavalry was trying to squeeze through a place that only infantry could go: How about having certain AI mesh for certain AI classes? When placing AI mesh,  you should be able to use a toggle to put down certain AI mesh. This would allow for more enthralling...
Back
Top Bottom