Search results for query: *

• Users: ApHavoc642
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Native Weapons

Been playing Floris on and off for a while and just noticed that the mod removed the native awlpike from the game. I appended the awlpike into the Floris items.txt and it worked except there's no model in game. It says I am missing the mesh. Edit: Which resource should I add to the module.ini...
  2. Horrible Lag

I've been playing MB, MB Warband for several years now. I bought this DLC because I enjoyed the firearm mods on Warband and though Napoleonic Wars would be more polished and optimized. Instead this is one of the laggiest "mods" I can recall. I've had to switch to Dx7 on my computer and it still...
  3. Question

I'm not sure if this is a Floris Mod or Diplomacy question. I sent out a companion to spy on another faction and she was caught. Now I can't find her anywhere on the map or from the travelers in the tavern. What can I do to get her back?
  4. Question about the World Map

I re-downloaded and re-installed this mod to remember the awesomeness of it and the storyline before the Warband port is completed. I was wondering if there is a "lite" version of the world map? While it's beautiful, I'm getting barely 15 FPS on it. Is there anything I can do to improve this...
Back
Top Bottom