Search results for query: *

1. Halden The Borch shooter

Legend of Horus

Today on a homeschooling students forum I am a part of, someone started a debate thread comparing Jesus with the Egyptian god Horus... Already very familiar with Egyptian mythology and legends, I knew that this was not the story of Horus that I had read in a dozen different places so I did...
  2. Halden The Borch shooter

What did you eat for lunch today - Alphabetised - ?

So... post what you ate for lunch today. But there's a twist: observe this example. Bob: I ate a Waffle for lunch. Timmy: I ate Yogurt for lunch. Steve: I ate Zucchini for lunch. The first letter of whatever you ate has to come after the first letter of whatever the last poster ate. Or it's...
  3. Halden The Borch shooter

Johari Personality Test

Let's play a game. :D So... do your test, and then everyone go check each other's tests. Find out what people really think about you. Mine... :D
  4. Halden The Borch shooter

German band Oomph! Nay or Nay?

So... yay or nay for Oomph!?
  5. Halden The Borch shooter

Gears of War II

I fell in love with this game last week. xD Anyone else play Gears of War, I or II?
  6. Halden The Borch shooter

Umm... Serial Key Question

So my PC completely died, and rather than fix it I saved four hundred dollars and bought a laptop instead. I downloaded Mount&Blade onto my laptop today, but I don't have a serial key entered now. And I'm not sure how to get it again. Do I have to pay again? The cost has gone up like $30 since...
  7. Halden The Borch shooter

The Million Dollar Question

So... which is it?
  8. Halden The Borch shooter

Greece: Am I the only one excited?

I'm back from a year-long sabbatical and I'm wondering about Greece, and the riots and unrest that has been taking place, especially over the last two weeks. Is anyone else excited, hopeful? Anyone terrified? :p
  9. Halden The Borch shooter

Norse Mythology

What do you guys know about the Norse? What can you tell me? What are some sources I can use for a school project? I have to tell the creation theory, what they believe about after death, how the world will end, and 2 myths. I also need to know a little about their culture. Any good, reliable...
  10. Halden The Borch shooter

The 1066 Roleplay

Alright, I have wanted to do this for a while. The plot is set in the time a few weeks before the invasion of England by William I's Norman army. Y'all should know the story... everyone here is in 8th grade and up. Anyway... You can choose to be either a Norman, a Dane, or a Saxon. The...
  11. Halden The Borch shooter

Rhodoks: Underrated?

Today I led my hunred and fifty man cavalry in a charge against about 200 Rhodoks. Easy, right? We were slaughtered. The Rhodoks were marching in perfect order, staying close together, and moving forward ten yards at a time. My cavalry hit their spears, and I learned a new and healthy respect...
  12. Halden The Borch shooter

Casual Dress

Let's be realistic, without putting ourselves to loads of extra effort... Perhaps we could have two equipping screens? One would be what you use in battle... your weapons, armor, and such. The other could be town clothes... a gambeson, tunic, or courtly outfit... you decide! You could also have...
  13. Halden The Borch shooter

The Sticky Spot

I was traveling from Rivacheg to Zendar... and saw something wierd. There were two merchant caravans stuck, just sitting there walking, by the road just north of Rivacheg. When I crossed over it, I got stuck too, and had to reload from my last save. What happened there?
  14. Halden The Borch shooter

Nelag and the Failures

I was marching into Swadia, and grabbed Nelag and convinced him to follow me. So, we went on our merry way. After we had fought a few battles, I saw a number of caravans... five or six... moving our way. So, I advanced to meet one. Nelag was close enough to join in... and the game crashed. It...
  15. Halden The Borch shooter

"Silverwood Bow"...

I had just raided yet another Swadian caravan, and when I was looking through the loot, the top item was a strange "Silverwood Bow". It was worth 2.000 denars, and had a little story about itself underneath the damage information. Has anyone else found something like this? I noticed that most...
  16. Halden The Borch shooter

Townspeople shootable?

Can we make the townspeople shootable? I have this strange urge and desire to get out my bow and start practicing my archery skills. :D Maybe, when you have shot four or five, guards can come out and start attacking you. Like, ten or twelve guards, to make it challenging. Maybe even twenty.
  17. Halden The Borch shooter

Townsman crashes Game

Every time I try to talk to one of the delightful little townsmen walking in the river, or the peasantwoman pacing back and forth in the gateway (This is at Wercheg), the game crashes. I don't know if this happens in all the cities, as I have been staying around Wercheg, but it's annoying...
  18. Halden The Borch shooter

The Slow-Motion Cheat

I was trying to put into Slow-Motion to look at how the new archery stuff would look from above, and Lo! the single F9 key didn't work anymore. So I turned my horse around and ran, not having anything but a bow and arrows, and not ready for an encounter with Nordic Warriors (We Vaegirs usually...
  19. Halden The Borch shooter

Great Mod... Kind of.

I just finished playing a game on the new version. It's great... except that I go through castle battles at 4 FPS. Regular battles are at about 10 FPS. Doesn't seem bad, except that regularly I enjoy at least 30 FPS, and at 4 FPS when you have 80 enemies to kill it takes half an hour. Is there...
  20. Halden The Borch shooter

Stupid error

My stupid computer keeps messing up... Mount&Blade is being a buttload of trouble. When I open it, an error message pops out and says "IRL error: blah blah blah" (I'll open it up and copy the error message) and if I say 'Abort" it closes, if I say "Retry" nothing happens, and if I say...
Back
Top Bottom