Search results for query: *

• Users: Castren
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Castren

Error with installer?

I get this error via the installer during installation, I am running it as admin, and so fourth, I did skip this error at first but when I start the game, whent eh actual game starts it errors out as well... Should I just try the 7zip ?
  2. Castren

Problem after Character creation

I didn't see this in the FAQ, but I did only check general questions and Crashes, but here it goes: After the basic setup of your character back story, I click done to continue onto the game (Idk if I am suppose to set a name on the creation screen or if its later I'm new to this mod)...
  3. Castren

Problem while loading.

Sorry to ask but after skimming the FAQ's I didn't find this I have a problem, while starting Warband with this mod but got this window message:   Unable to open file: Modules/Native Expansion/Resources/guizu.brf (I named it Native Expansion) and my Mount and Blade is installed through...
  4. Castren

How to go about downgrading my Warband

So I re-installed my warband after my OS crashed and I had to re-do my PC. But after I installed I updated to the latest patch. Not thinking that some of my favorite mods are only compatible with patch 1.13 So I ask, how would I go about to downgrade my Warband to use these mods? Or do I...
  5. Castren

Warband Keeps crashing...

First off I am using these mods: Diplomacy 91 new Units Utrehd Works (Both music and castles) the Arena redesigns by Adorno Better Banners mod OSP Warband Item Variants 1.3 And maybe 1 more? idr...   Now this has never happened before but I am using archery in battle and when I hit a...
  6. Castren

Lords getting ambushed >.<

Ok is it just me or does anyone else get annoyed when it says one of your lords has fallen in battle, and then you lose relation with them (Some lords i cannot afford to lose relation!!!) I believe we should have a feature that sends us a message (even if its just the little white text at the...
  7. Castren

Adding Archery to my character

So I love fighting with my sword and all... But I have gotten my archery and all the skills with it up... And was wodnering does wearing lower armor such as light chainmail, or leather armor really make a difference in shooting? Or could I just throw a bow and some arrows on him with heavy armor...
  8. Castren

Quick few questions

So today I had to start a new account. (reinstalled game) and I decided I would take my own adventure and not go as a noble. And now. I have no idea how to get my own banner :D lol I own a fief and I am a vassal to King Graveth but no banner... hmmm idk do I have to capture a castle first? or...
Back
Top Bottom