Search results for query: *

1. Freelancer?

Thank you :smile:
  2. Freelancer?

Very sorry if this question has been answered before, but this mod does include freelancer yes? I have to ask because in the game i cannot seem to find or get the option to be hired into my Lord's army.
  3. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Is there anyway for you to recruit household troops like Valdis Huscarls?
  4. Loyalists and Rebels (Historical discussion)

There were more Patriots than Loyalists in the colonies. The numebr of Patriots increased as the war went on. Due to certain things the British did, more neutral people kept on joining the Patriots. The 2 colonies with the largets loyalist populations however were New York and South Carolina. South Carolina also had the most battles out of any state due to its large loyalist population.
  5. WARBAND - Questions About Tactics, Strategy and Overall Gameplay

Hey guys when creating your army, do you stick to only your kingdoms units (and mercenaries) or do you mix other kingdoms' troops into your army? In an earlier game i mostly used ravenstern units and pendor units. Latley i have been thinking of using ravenstern archers and D Shar infantry. Do you think that is a good combo (ill be using ravenstern calvary too.)
  6. WARBAND - Questions About Tactics, Strategy and Overall Gameplay

Hey guys is there anyway to get those Mettenhiem, Barclay, and Veccavia armies to like you? They only seem to attack me and no one else and only cause trouble.
  7. Stuck Lords?

Sorry i will just wait till the ptach is released and play then. Only 4 or 5 Lords in my kingdom are not stuck, and that is not enough to stop the Empire from steam rolling you.
  8. Stuck Lords?

Is there anyway to fix this? Half the lords in my Kingdom are stuck and its really annoying, i have tried a few things people have suggested to do (like luring enemies near the town/castle so the lords come out and fight them) but it doesn't work. Is there anyway to get the lords un-stuck that...
  9. The Noldor and Mercenaries

To get the quest with Quigfen you will need +15 relations with the Noldors.
  10. Bug Reports.

I seem to not be getting any messages in the game. ill see a message like a "the village of Yalibe has been looted" then ti will dissappear in 2 seconds and i won't see any messages for a while. this is very annoying, and somtimes messages just don't show up at all. any fix to this?
  11. [B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

Has anyone had the sky become a bright color when in battle? Twice when i was defending in 2 different sieges, the skys were a birght green, then on my second siege, a birght tan sky. then while i joined a battle with some lords, my whole sky was bright green again.

i also happen to be getting this error everytime 30 seconds:

: SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2204: Invalid Party ID : 1000; Line No 20 : At script: cf_select_most_profitable_town_at_peace_with_faction_in_trade_route
  12. a new bug?

ah ok then. thanks anways :smile:
  13. a new bug?

I don't know if its me or not, but anytime i make a new character and do the intro quest, the training fields will disappear from the map. I have tested this on only 2 cities, and i have accepted the intro quest and denied the intor ques, ad the problem remains. However if you instead choose the...
  14. Someone

Hope he updates it soon, this mod pretty much make all other mods, except for maybe a few, really bad. Its hard for em to play any other mods after i got TEARC
  15. HELPP W/ UPDATES

The updater never works for me. Te only time it does wokr for me is when i first install it. i am able to choose tearc and update it, but after i clsoe out i cannot. I try to add the module so i can update it, but that doesn't wokr either. the program is basically a fail to me.
  16. [B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

Somebody said:
    It's not out yet. They'll probably work if you upgrade them from the aforementioned troops (get them via the tavern cheat).

What is the tavern cheat? The only cheat i know that has to do with a tavern is Gather all NPCs, and they are always full of companions, not soldiers.
  17. [B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

so we should be able to get custom troops from the training field now without it freezing and not letting you leave?
  18. [B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

No wonder my char has 20 strength. was wondering how i was getting so strong.
  19. [B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

Lol i want more war but not a constant war between 2 factions :razz: and plus your only mad because the IS can take out your army like its nothing :smile:
  20. [B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

Great mod, i wish i could recruit custom troops but i can't. Only real fixes i see here needed is the fix so the Lion Throne and the HSE are not constantly at war with each other, and to make it so we can use custom troops.
Back
Top Bottom