Search results for query: *

• Users: Selfreason
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. One new multiplayer siege map!

Hi all! I just finished making a multiplayer siege map, i'm quite happy with result; i think the map could benefit from some testing in regard to the degree of difficulty for the attackers (easily tweaked i think) and maybe some testing of def/att entry points, but it should be pretty ready for...
  2. Where to post a new multiplayer siege map?

Hi all! I just finished making a multiplayer siege map, (it hasn't got ai meshes though), i've tested the siege tower, the ladders and doors; all def/att entry points are placed but may need some testing; the degree of difficulty for attackers should also be tested but there's plenty of...
  3. How to alter the distance covered by a gate/portcullis activated by a winch?

I'm sorry if there's already some topic on it, i've searched a lot but found nothing.. Setting up a winch and gate is quite easy, but i found out that if you make a doorway too tall the gate (which moves for a definite distance) will look like it's stuck in the middle of its run -and of the...
  4. Is it possible to make a square_tower_roof_a walkable?

1st, important, question I'm trying to make a castle scene for Warband and would like to create a small zone with rooftops that can be walked on, but the "square_tower_roof_a", at 1:1:1 scale, looks like it is not "solid" :) Is there any way to let anyone walk over it -or any other surface that...
Back
Top Bottom